In Memoriam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Long time talk show host Larry King has sadly passed away this morning at the age of 87.   

Baton Rouge Television and WAFB are mourning the loss of legendary anchor Donna Britt. Britt passed away this morning after losing her battle of ALS. Donna Britt was 62. Thoughts, prayers, and condole

Longtime Chicago weatherman, host, pioneering airline pilot, and aviation expert Jim Tilmon passed away at 86. His decades-long career included stops at WTTW (PBS), WMAQ, and WBBM.   https:/

Posted Images

3 hours ago, AaronQ said:

Long time talk show host Larry King has sadly passed away this morning at the age of 87. 

This is very sad. Larry was popular for years and was CNN's biggest star for a long time. He's been through so many health issues for a few years now, including COVID, that I'm not surprised. I wonder if CNN will do a tribute tonight.

R.I.P. Larry.

44 minutes ago, Newsjunkie24 said:

This is very sad. Larry was popular for years and was CNN's biggest star for a long time. He's been through so many health issues for a few years now, including COVID, that I'm not surprised. I wonder if CNN will do a tribute tonight.

R.I.P. Larry.

CNN will have a special tonight at 9p on King entitled 'The King of Talk: Remembering Larry King' according to the banner seen below right-hand corner on TV at this moment.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, AaronQ said:

What a legend this guy was. Even after he left CNN, he never stopped doing what he loved. Rest In Peace to a true legend. 

16 minutes ago, CubsFan79 said:

KMEG TV another Sinclair station moving to KPTH TV sub channel. I remember when that station had a main CBS programming/Secondary Fox off air programming. How many more Sinclair stations are going to continue this.

This doesn't belong in here. It belongs in here: