In Memoriam

jdcnow

3 hours ago, AaronQ said:

Long time talk show host Larry King has sadly passed away this morning at the age of 87. 

This is very sad. Larry was popular for years and was CNN's biggest star for a long time. He's been through so many health issues for a few years now, including COVID, that I'm not surprised. I wonder if CNN will do a tribute tonight.

R.I.P. Larry.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Newsjunkie24 said:

This is very sad. Larry was popular for years and was CNN's biggest star for a long time. He's been through so many health issues for a few years now, including COVID, that I'm not surprised. I wonder if CNN will do a tribute tonight.

R.I.P. Larry.

CNN will have a special tonight at 9p on King entitled 'The King of Talk: Remembering Larry King' according to the banner seen below right-hand corner on TV at this moment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AaronQ said:

Long time talk show host Larry King has sadly passed away this morning at the age of 87. 

What a legend this guy was. Even after he left CNN, he never stopped doing what he loved. Rest In Peace to a true legend. 

16 minutes ago, CubsFan79 said:

KMEG TV another Sinclair station moving to KPTH TV sub channel. I remember when that station had a main CBS programming/Secondary Fox off air programming. How many more Sinclair stations are going to continue this.

This doesn't belong in here. It belongs in here:

I a little surprised that KMEG TV will become a DABL station, after years as a CBS ( First FOX station). I remember watching KMEG TV before DTV, it was a excellent TV station. First to carry FOX NFL station. Could not get the FOX station from Sioux Falls. I'm surprised MYTV didn't move to KMEG at 720p, CBS on KPTH TV 44.2. I wish Sinclair and both stations the best.

12 minutes ago, CubsFan79 said:

I a little surprised that KMEG TV will become a DABL station, after years as a CBS ( First FOX station). I remember watching KMEG TV before DTV, it was a excellent TV station. First to carry FOX NFL station. Could not get the FOX station from Sioux Falls. I'm surprised MYTV didn't move to KMEG at 720p, CBS on KPTH TV 44.2. I wish Sinclair and both stations the best.

Please stop posting in the wrong threads. Consider this a warning.

4 hours ago, sg9018 said:

WNBC reporter Kathrine Creag dead at the age of 47.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/news-4-reporter-katherine-creag-passes-away-suddenly/2881018/

She will be missed.

Her death was so unexpected and sad, I loved seeing her on TV, always serious never got to see her serious side all the time. However she was great you could see in WNBC-TV anchors them trying to hold back tears while going on with the news they wish they've could devote the whole day on it you could just tell. but of course and the other news stores gong on you could wish the world would pause but that's the way it is. Rest In Peace Kat...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sad news out of Cincinnati, longtime meteorologist of WLWT (NBC) and WXIX (Fox) Pat Berry passed away from covid-19. Thoughts, prayers and condolences

are with Pat's family in this difficult and emotional time.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/ohio-broadcaster-pat-barry-passed-away-at-age-69-from-covid-19/35575483

https://www.fox19.com/2021/02/21/former-fox-weatherman-local-dj-dies/

• Sad 1