a non-3D news open and graphics (NOT a list thread)

newsteam13

Here's the NewsNation graphics and animation

Then, look at Tegna graphics

Lastly, look at the Scripps package (from ABC7 KMGH Denver)

What do all these have in common? These motion graphics look like they were done on After Effects. No 3-D looking whatsoever like most other stations. I should know, I use After Effects myself. IMO, these graphics and news opens look simple and fun to make. 

Are there any other stations using news opens and motion graphics the same way? PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT a list thread, nor will I make it that way. Post YouTube links here on post at a time

• 2 months later...

This isn't exactly a list thread, but it is a database thread...

Content should encourage constructive discussion. - Threads that [...] exist to function as a database of information (e.g. "Stations Using Hello News", "Stations that use Accuweather", "When does the morning news start", etc.) or exist to collect and catalog content (such as videos and screenshots) are heavily moderated and may be removed with no warning. If you wish to start a thread like this, please contact the site administration. 

As such, it is being closed. There are already plenty of places to talk about these looks.

Archived