KPIX/CBSN Bay Area using CBS Local

newsn8te

I thought this was kind of interesting. I’ve been watching election coverage on the CBS News app. I accidentally clicked the CBSN Bay Area stream and they are using the political cut of CBS Local while show election results and a live stream of polling places. 

I screen recorded it. It’s been going on for at least 10 minutes. Go check it out!

Are any other CBS O&Os using CBS Local?

1 hour ago, HoosierNewsie said:

I thought this was kind of interesting. I’ve been watching election coverage on the CBS News app. I accidentally clicked the CBSN Bay Area stream and they are using the political cut of CBS Local while show election results and a live stream of polling places. 

I screen recorded it. It’s been going on for at least 10 minutes. Go check it out!

Are any other CBS O&Os using CBS Local?

IMG_3693.MOV

Well...that was bizarre indeed 

3 hours ago, Weeters said:

SAM was pushing CBS Local at the O&O's a few years back. The general understanding at the time was they all passed because it cost more than the group deal on Enforcer.

You'd hope they'd cut the name-sake organization a deal, especially since it might lead to more licenses if CBS O&Os used it. That lost leader thing.

Archived