Christine Devine Celebrates 30yrs at KTTV

FiveNews

Looks like FOX11 will have regular segments during sweeps on Christine's 30th anniversary at the station. During her tenure she has always anchored the 10pm news....paired with the late Chris Harris, John Beard, Carlos Amezcua, Jeff Michael and now Elex Michaelson. She now anchors the 5 and the 6 in addition to the 10. Christine is definitely one of the underrated and most talented female anchors in LA. She handles breaking news with grace and aplomb. She's one of my top 3 female anchors in LA behind Colleen Williams and Pat Harvey. I have included a link on her FB page that discusses more. Couldn't find anything on the FOXLA site yet.

Also, slightly related. PM WX Anchor Rick Dickert celebrated his 30th at KTTV this week as well.

2 hours ago, FiveNews said:

Looks like FOX11 will have regular segments during sweeps on Christine's 30th anniversary at the station. During her tenure she has always anchored the 10pm news....paired with the late Chris Harris, John Beard, Carlos Amezcua, Jeff Michael and now Elex Michaelson. She now anchors the 5 and the 6 in addition to the 10. Christine is definitely one of the underrated and most talented female anchors in LA. She handles breaking news with grace and aplomb. She's one of my top 3 female anchors in LA behind Colleen Williams and Pat Harvey. I have included a link on her FB page that discusses more. Couldn't find anything on the FOXLA site yet.

Also, slightly related. PM WX Anchor Rick Dickert celebrated his 30th at KTTV this week as well.

Cool! Happy Anniversary to Christine!

Archived