WZVN getting new set.

news89

• 2 weeks later...

I remember I was one of the PAs that helped refresh that set in 2015. At least this time around, they'll not make the mistake of putting the lighting in first, then building the set, like they did back in '05. There were quite a few lights we couldn't replace bulbs at all due to that issue.

Now... Are they finally going to go through with that control room refresh they've been talking about since 2016??? I have no clue... Last I visited, they still had the same control room for that set.

6 hours ago, Bonanza said:

I remember I was one of the PAs that helped refresh that set in 2015. At least this time around, they'll not make the mistake of putting the lighting in first, then building the set, like they did back in '05. There were quite a few lights we couldn't replace bulbs at all due to that issue.

Now... Are they finally going to go through with that control room refresh they've been talking about since 2016??? I have no clue... Last I visited, they still had the same control room for that set.

New Control Room

New Set

New Graphics 

and maybe updated branding

• 3 weeks later...

Archived