Coastal swings the ax in Casper: cuts at KTWO

5 hours ago, Carbon87 said:

It's truly appalling how terrible this has become.  I'm hoping and praying that Gray can make another run at these stations before there is no station left to take a run at.

Side note: glad to see Eric Dean is looking happy up in Rapid City!

Yeah...even if they have to chuck it with a sidecar like Lockwood, I hope Gray or Allen or whoever to scoop these stations up soon...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i see the new "CNN" (Canned NewsNet) has claimed another victim...   funny how mister eric "low power station of the year" wotila has turned his quaint little operation into something that a

Their Cheyenne reporter walked out, and the lone meteorologist is leaving, their News Director doesn't know a thing about running a news operation since she was in Creative Services for several years

I should do a mock WKYC logo and see if Scott uses that in the not-too-distant future.

Posted Images