WWMT Getting New Set

1 hour ago, MichiganNewsGraphicsJunkie said:

After God knows how many years on their current set, WWMT is FINALLY getting a new set..

They will launch it, coinciding with their 70 year anniversary.  I'm going to assume they'll adopt the newest version of Sinclair graphics as well.

Shoot it's about time I wish KTUL would get there heads together and get a new set though.

As the kids say... It must be new set szn.

Its nice to see some of the more dated sets start to get replaced. Some of these stations outgrew their sets years ago, so here's hoping it was worth the wait for WWMT.

Sidebar: That looks like a control room that's getting ready to go to automation (unless they were already running automated shows, I'm not familiar with the market). I spy a shiny new Carbonite Black 2S and a familiar looking battlestation layout. Change is good, automation is nice, but hopefully no one is losing their job as a result of the upgrades. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived