WSPA New Graphics (WISH pkg)

TheRyan

It still has its own spin on it, especially since the lower thirds are center-justified like the prior package was.  It is more like the package should be than the prior one as well.

Speaking of WISH, how much longer will that package last there since Nexstar cast them off to acquire WTTV/WXIN?

52 minutes ago, tyrannical bastard said:

It still has its own spin on it, especially since the lower thirds are center-justified like the prior package was.  It is more like the package should be than the prior one as well.

I like that about WSPA.  They do what works for them.

52 minutes ago, tyrannical bastard said:

Speaking of WISH, how much longer will that package last there since Nexstar cast them off to acquire WTTV/WXIN?

That's a good question.   I would imagine WISH is pretty satisfied with those gfx, but obviously there would be the issue of maintaining the gfx pkg as Nexstar no longer owns them.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

WNCN has the CBS package. Why would they want to change their graphic package too quickly?

I just thought since they were a sister to WSPA and also a CBS affiliate. Didn’t realize they had just changed graphics.

Archived