Noticias Telemundo launches late-night newscast moving it up from July due to Coronavirus

Gavin

Telemundo announced today that it would be moving up the debut of it's late-night newscast. It was too debut months from now I guess mid-year, June or July something like that, and be named Noticias Telemundo En La Noche. That what my TV Guide (which of course I guess the network tell to the cable providers ahead of the launch of upcoming news programming or general proggraming). But Telemundo is moving it up it's launch to tonight but temporarily branding it as "Noticias Telemundo: Coronavirus Un País En Alerta" to focus on specifically the Coronavirus. Furthermore there extending there morning show "Un Nuevo Dia" to four hours from 7am-11am and it's midday newscast to an hour 12:30-1:30 and Al Rojo Vivo to two hours from 3:00 to 5:00 P.M. all of this news for me to digest wow. Any thoughts???

Archived