WNBC Today in New York promos

JustinH

26 minutes ago, JustinH said:

Does anyone have any idea why the Today in New York promos only advertise the 6:00 AM hour? Does management not realize the show is on 4-7?

Bulk of the audience for all local morning news is 6-7; 4-6 is just understood to be rolling overnight news and traffic/weather where you can't catch an audience on a schedule easily compared to 6am.

8 hours ago, JustinH said:

Does anyone have any idea why the Today in New York promos only advertise the 6:00 AM hour? Does management not realize the show is on 4-7?

... I will add to this it's not just only TINY (Today in New York)..  WABC and WPIX also advertise their 6AM hours also to gain extra audiences.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:26 AM, Spintech33 said:

WABC and WPIX also advertise their 6AM hours also to gain extra audiences.

Are there promos for specific segments on during 6 AM hour? The latest Eyewitness News This Morning promo shows "4:30-7 AM".

2020-02-20 (3).png

21 hours ago, JustinH said:

I’m actually glad you posted this. I was thinking the same thing whenever I see the promos.  

1 hour ago, IceManNYR said:

Are there promos for specific segments on during 6 AM hour? The latest Eyewitness News This Morning promo shows "4:30-7 AM".

2020-02-20 (3).png

Interesting. A bit off topic but that is a very well shot promo. Like the graphics, too. Very clean.

Okay. Continue...

19 hours ago, IceManNYR said:

2020-02-20 (3).png

I know for WNBC & WPIX there promos gear more towards the 6AM hour.  You just completely corrected me on the WABC thing. Their new promos are clear and crisp. I wonder which photog at WABC is taking those pics and whoever proficient with the adobe in that editing dept get kudos..

Archived