Fox Sports debuting new graphics

18 hours ago, AaronQ said:

You know, I'm wondering if it'll spread to FOX's college football coverage.

They were referred to as "football" graphics, so my initial inclination is yes, but then again, ESPN uses a completely different package for college football, so...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the graphics. Surprised some are saying that it's a downgrade from the previous look.   There should be plenty of tweaks before the 2020 NFL season begins and as they make their way t

And since this new look will be used on XFL Saturday...    

My gripe is that none of this feels like Fox. A cheap NBC style, unorthodox like ESPN, though I still don't hate it. I could live with the touchdown animation, but those comic book-looking illustratio

Posted Images

I'm surprised there was any belief Fox would even dare to implement team-specific fonts to the XFL when the NFL is clearly miles ahead in popularity and ratings. Not expecting anything different if other sports they cover like MLB and college football are treated the same should they get this package.

As for the TD graphic above? That's a good place to start if they want to do that for "featured" players in the NFL.  Get their best shots from photoshoots or use headshots if that's more convenient for every player, regardless of who is/is not star-worthy. Not sure if I posted the evidence here, but I prefer they just use no image at all like after this TD from the Big Game itself.

iIbmSF4.png

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Reviving an older thread as many may have missed the brief return of Fox’s (in this case, Speed’s) early 2010’s graphics during NASCAR Race Hub’s throwback show this week. Was a pleasant surprise to see.

057C5A59-7DB3-4001-BAD0-411ED2CAA865.png

3EA0C7C5-507F-4E06-A334-A38BA152B6C2.png

4A3ED615-489F-4986-9D91-2781491F1EE0.png

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, racefan_09 said:

Reviving an older thread as many may have missed the brief return of Fox’s (in this case, Speed’s) early 2010’s graphics during NASCAR Race Hub’s throwback show this week. Was a pleasant surprise to see.

Makes me wish for Speed to come back. It would be nice if they tried one of the graphics packages from the 2000's.

13 hours ago, racefan_09 said:

Wow, seeing a throwback from only 10 years ago is something I didn't think I'd see, but either way, it's nice to see those graphics again!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

About time. Interesting that it has a different "look" than the NFL package - Fox might be hopping on the different looks for different sports train.

Some more:

https://www.sportsvideo.org/2021/10/07/mlb-postseason-2021-foxs-new-graphics-package-showcases-gamification-natural-elements-of-baseball/

Edited by mightynine