Enforcer v3?

CaptainNews

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, froyo49 said:

I emailed the guy who ran the channel and he said he deleted it because his traders were worried about the legal implications.

As they should. I know where they got the package from (and I know who they are and that they're on this site), and their flow of new stuff is going to get cut off if they continue broadcasting to the world that they've got access to it.

I don't think Warner Music Group is someone you want to get on the wrong side of, especially legally.

22 hours ago, froyo49 said:

I emailed the guy who ran the channel and he said he deleted it because his traders were worried about the legal implications. He’s not sure if he’s going to start another channel or website.

He should try to trade with NewsMusicNow. It's been (at most) since the summer of 2018 since they've added any new package cuts to the site.

• 3 months later...

That monitor wall behind Dominic is really sharp. Looks like it’s Chroma Key. Also, they still haven’t stretched out their lower thirds.

KPIX had some 11pm teaser demo vids on Vimeo for quite some time testing out with the new cuts, however looks like it went private. 

Archived