New Fox O&O Graphics

noggi
Message added by Weeters

Thread Notice:
This thread is for discussion about the FOX O&O graphics as a whole - discussion about individual stations implementation of these graphics should be held in their own thread. This thread's purpose is to discuss the package overall, not individual stations.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I still hear that Beyond custom cue & a theme from the OSI package on the bumpers.

KSAZ's music mess continues unabated. The closed caption ad tag cut is from one of Streaming News or Global Grid.

19 minutes ago, INLAND MAN! said:

I wish KTTV would launch these new graphic packages already. I wonder, what’s the hold up. Anyone know? 

These things take a while. It's not simply flipping a switch. There's a lot of planning involved in getting new graphics on the air. These graphics in particular are also being rolled out alongside an update to Chyron, which I've heard is turning out to be more complicated than most stations originally expected.

7 minutes ago, C Block said:

These things take a while. It's not simply flipping a switch. There's a lot of planning involved in getting new graphics on the air. These graphics in particular are also being rolled out alongside an update to Chyron, which I've heard is turning out to be more complicated than most stations originally expected.

Thanks for the update 

I think KDFW FOX 4 is waiting until the new year. I live in DFW and KTVT CBS 11 has new o&o graphics and NBC 5 is getting ready for NBC LOOK "Y" in Summer 2020. And KDFW last night used some of the OSI graphics and opens for the 10PM Newscast. Also they have been making alot of graphic changes in terms of opens and etc.

2 hours ago, atlnews2 said:

WAGA did get a new open with the graphics (same as KSAZ)

I think that was my favorite open so far, graphically. I still prefer the cut of Beyond that KTTV is using. In this cut that most have been using, the signature kinda drags too slowly for my liking.

20 hours ago, Bsean said:

I think that was my favorite open so far, graphically. I still prefer the cut of Beyond that KTTV is using. In this cut that most have been using, the signature kinda drags too slowly for my liking.

I agree! Sounds more daytime and the KTTV cut is good for evenings.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:37 AM, Bsean said:

My favorite is WNYW's cut of the Beyond Package I like it. I wish I could get and hear the full track of it, hopefully they keep that cut and the rest of the package when they get the new graphics at the end of February.

KTVU is using the new graphics with lower thirds  on their website promos during commercial breaks that are featuring the top 3 stories on KTVU.com.

However they are using a larger text in all caps to fill the screen like the current lower thirds on the current graphics package.

Archived