Scripps Graphics 2019

LexTVandRadio
Message added by Weeters

There have been quite a few opinions expressed regarding these graphics. Please consider what you have previously stated when drafting new posts to this thread. Anyone who gets overly repetitive (i.e. repeatedly replying to this thread to express your distaste for the package) is subject to having their posting moderated.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:51 PM, Georgie56 said:

WFTX:

KJRH Breaking:

So I guess they did incorporate the NBC signature into the music. Wonder why KJRH is the only one using it so far? Also they actually seem to be using all the package has to offer (not so much in this example, but I watched their stream last night, and they had all sorts of cuts I hadn’t heard before that sounded pretty good.) All the other stations seem to be using the same three generic cuts. And that opening motion graphic with the 2 logo looks great, but no one else has anything like that.

Why did it take a 3rd place mid market station halfway through the group’s launch to actually use the package to its fullest potential?

Edited by MarkBRollins88_v2
  • Like 2

Not bad.  I'm amazed only WCPO (to my knowledge) has done something this custom.  I slightly got some Sinclair vibes in that open, especially with the logo.  The open does seem a bit washed out but at least it's not dull looking like other stations.   The gfx still hasn't won me over, however as I previously said elsewhere I'm liking the music far more now that I hear it in a montage uninterrupted from SAM.   I will say it's a relief that WCPO got the gfx in a way that isn't a total disaster.

Edited by TheRyan

23 minutes ago, TheRyan said:

Not bad.  I'm amazed only WCPO (to my knowledge) has done something this custom.  I slightly got some Sinclair vibes in that open, especially with the logo.  The open does seem a bit washed out but at least it's not dull looking like other stations.   The gfx still hasn't won me over, however as I previously said elsewhere I'm liking the music far more now that I hear it in a montage uninterrupted from SAM.   I will say it's a relief that WCPO got the gfx in a way that isn't a total disaster.

Is there a video I’m not seeing?

Edited by MarkBRollins88_v2
  • Like 1