New Stephen Arnold music for Scripps

The Romeo Show

I didn't see anything about this package on Stephen Arnold Music's website.  But I presume that we'll see something before long.   As for News Music Now, don't be surprised if it takes awhile for them to get anything uploaded to their site.

1 hour ago, TheRyan said:

I didn't see anything about this package on Stephen Arnold Music's website.  But I presume that we'll see something before long.   As for News Music Now, don't be surprised if it takes awhile for them to get anything uploaded to their site.

Yeah I submitted a package to them a few months ago and they never posted it. Website and social pages seem to be dying.

4 hours ago, jbnews said:

Yeah I submitted a package to them a few months ago and they never posted it. Website and social pages seem to be dying.

I hope they stick around...I very much appreciate that website.  Perhaps a promising sign, though...they did post the updated music for Hearst's Strive several months ago.  That and the new cuts for CBS Enforcer, as well.  So they seem to still remain active.    If I recall, they just recently uploaded their latest re-synch video to YouTube.

I wonder if the reason they didn't post it had something to do with copyright.   But I know very little about they choose to post packages.

14 hours ago, jbnews said:

9 hours ago, TheRyan said:

I hope they stick around...I very much appreciate that website.  Perhaps a promising sign, though...they did post the updated music for Hearst's Strive several months ago.  That and the new cuts for CBS Enforcer, as well.  So they seem to still remain active.    If I recall, they just recently uploaded their latest re-synch video to YouTube.

I wonder if the reason they didn't post it had something to do with copyright.   But I know very little about they choose to post packages.

It’s only one guy who runs the entire site and he likely does it as a side project. I sent him the entire V1 of Icon News by 615 a couple years ago and it took damn near 6 months to get up on the site especially because he has to hand select the cuts that go up and then edit in the chirp sound to keep the music from being flagged for copyright violation.

9 hours ago, TheRyan said:

I also submitted Strive and Enforcer lol.

23 hours ago, TheRyan said:

Haha...I guess Jeremy from News Music Now has been reading our complaints.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheRolyPoly said:

They should call it 'Lighthouse' after the Scripps logo.

If Impact exists from both 615 Music and Gari and there's already a Lighthouse from 615 Music, then Stephen Arnold Music should call it Lighthouse.

Maybe they should name it "find their own way". After the Scripps motto:

"Give light and the people will find their own way:"

43 minutes ago, channel2 said:

Stephen Arnold already has a Lighthouse - it's a 360 Music package!

As I already mentioned, there's two Impacts... 615 Music and Gari.

I thought Lighthouse was 615, sorry! However, If there's one from 360, then how about one from Stephen Arnold?

This music package is starting to somewhat grow on me, I'm not as repulsed by the cuts of that package as I was when it first came out. 

However, I think the music package could use some work (among other things)

Overall if I had to choose between this and C Clarity, I'd choose the new Scripps thing over C Clarity (at least the new Scripps theme resembles an actual news theme, unlike C Clarity)

3 hours ago, oknewsguy said:

This music package is starting to somewhat grow on me, I'm not as repulsed by the cuts of that package as I was when it first came out. 

However, I think the music package could use some work (among other things)

Overall if I had to choose between this and C Clarity, I'd choose the new Scripps thing over C Clarity (at least the new Scripps theme resembles an actual news theme, unlike C Clarity)

To be fair though... what WOULDN’T you choose over c clarity. I’d rather start every newscast with Mariah Carey’s ‘All I want for Christmas’ than C Clarity! 

I redid WFTS' open with some of the cuts from the package referenced above. If I was picking the cuts for them, I think one of these options would be a better sound to match their brand. (Pardon the non-matching voice and low voice audio. I had to keep the voice low because i couldn't isolate it.)

Archived