KVVU New Set

DesertNewsGeek

20 minutes ago, Gavin said:

If there Meredith owned station, then I can imagine what the set will look like with a Las Vegas Flare potentially. I could be wrong though, how long how long have they had this set???

It looks close to a decade old, if not more. They really need a new graphics package too. The Renderon package is looking dated af. Maybe a red version of the KPTV package will work or something similar to the WALA package.

10 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Already no it gonna be a Meredith set, just like the ones in Phoenix and Nashville it's look like no Las Vegas taste to it much very standardized.

38 minutes ago, DesertNewsGeek said:

The new set debuted today with the 4pm newscast, along with new HD cameras, new music and new graphics.

It is similar to the KPHO and WSMV sets, but refreshingly styled for the Las Vegas market.

The graphics are the KPTV pack, but red.

Interesting implementation. Music fit relatively well. I would've not had that 2nd scene in the open to make it flow better and I'd slightly slow down the FOX "O" animation at the end.

Looks like they basically run the open twice too...before and after the tease. I know it's not exactly the same, but pretty close.

Archived