The "S" From Hell...A TVNT Premier Doco

Eat News

For the first time ever we are able to screen one of the most scary documentary's ever...maybe even TOO SCARY for TVNT and it's younger visitors.

It's the story of a TV logo that terrified at least 10 or more children and other assorted bedwetters in the golden days of television.

https://horrorfreaknews.com/s-hell-bizarre-doc-explains-tv-logo-traumatized-generation

It even scares me.

Happy Halloween my little TVNT goblins.

Interesting documentary, though I don't think it's the scariest of the TV logos I've seen. Probably the scariest IMHO is the RKO General station IDs from the 1980s, that is the stuff of nightmares!

19 hours ago, TSSZNews said:

I had to turn the TV off as a kid before Inspector Gadget got to the end of the credits because of this--

Then you would've hated WGBH's "Flash of Doom".

More info here.

2 hours ago, mre29 said:

Then you would've hated WGBH's "Flash of Doom".

More info here.

That’s one of my most favorite TV logos. I also love how it still exists to this day in all its retro 70s glory.

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2019 at 7:38 PM, TSSZNews said:

I had to turn the TV off as a kid before Inspector Gadget got to the end of the credits because of this--

Hide contents

I actually thought that one was more funny.

Archived