Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
AJClementeFan69

WCBI new set

You guys tease them for a new, but "dated" look, but I guarantee you station employees are ecstatic to have gotten something brand new at all.

• Like 3

At least they have an anchor named Cash Matlock to spice up that set. Now that is an anchor name 😆!

Edited by mrschimpf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Info Junkie said:

Here is the open:

They botched up the WTVQ look, I think.

I'll say! WTVQ doesn't have the updated graphics for the weather, still using the old graphics.

11 hours ago, mrschimpf said:

At least they have an anchor named Cash Matlock to spice up that set. Now that is an anchor name 😆!

I got one to beat that one ...

KTWO-TV … Wyoming's News Leader ...

Sloan Dickey.  LOL

-- Matt

• Haha 4

Makes me wonder when (or if) WXXV will ever get a physical set.  They got a "set upgrade" last year.   Are they the last ones on the virtual set?  The graphics go all the way back to 2013 when they started news up again.

I'd be curious to see how they do in the ratings against WLOX.  

Edited by tyrannical bastard

5 hours ago, tyrannical bastard said:

Makes me wonder when (or if) WXXV will ever get a physical set.  They got a "set upgrade" last year.   Are they the last ones on the virtual set?  The graphics go all the way back to 2013 when they started news up again.

I'd be curious to see how they do in the ratings against WLOX.  

WMGT is still virtual.

I know this is about the set, but I have it on good authority Morris *is* standardizing and the WTVQ look is going to the rest of their stations, starting with WWAY.

• Like 2

On 10/23/2019 at 2:48 PM, TSSZNews said:

I know this is about the set, but I have it on good authority Morris *is* standardizing and the WTVQ look is going to the rest of their stations, starting with WWAY.

Bumping this... WWAY debuted the new Morris package today.

• Like 2