Newsy

FiveNews

Anyone have the chance to take a look at the Newsy channel? I have it on YouTubeTV. Seems like a good alternative to the talking heads on the main cable news channels. I really only watch their evening show called "Newsy Tonight." Newsy is based in Chicago. You won't find any known journalists, just a bunch of hungry, young journalists looking to cover the news of the day from a different perspective. If this has been brought up previously, my apologies. 

17 hours ago, FiveNews said:

Anyone have the chance to take a look at the Newsy channel? I have it on YouTubeTV. Seems like a good alternative to the talking heads on the main cable news channels. I really only watch their evening show called "Newsy Tonight." Newsy is based in Chicago. You won't find any known journalists, just a bunch of hungry, young journalists looking to cover the news of the day from a different perspective. If this has been brought up previously, my apologies. 

Actually, as funny as that may seem, Newsy is actually based in Columbia, Mo. with a bureau in Chicago, D.C. and a few other places.

Newsy is actually my favorite news channel now. Can't stand the others (maybe with the exception of CBSN though I don't watch them as much.)

• 6 months later...
On 8/10/2019 at 3:51 AM, DENDude said:

Newsy is great, it has quick headlines.  It kind of reminds me of Headline News or CNN Headline News before they went to the crime & justice thing they have now.

I agree Newsy is what Headline News use to be.

Archived