Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Tellinitlikeitis

Fill-in for Ken Rosato

Who is that young whippersnapper filling in for Ken? Just heard his name is Mike. He’s supremely annoying and phony. I hope Ken is just on vacation and will be coming back soon. Can’t deal with the toothy smile.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tellinitlikeitis said:

Who is that young whippersnapper filling in for Ken? Just heard his name is Mike. He’s supremely annoying and phony. I hope Ken is just on vacation and will be coming back soon. Can’t deal with the toothy smile.

That is Mark Marza he's the newest anchor for WABC haha. Gonna have to get used to him as he will be there for a while! :D.

Mike Marza. Ken has been on vacation, based on his FB and IG posts. He's been doing a pretty good job behind the anchor desk. Like anything, it takes time to adjust, but I like his style. I think he'll be pretty good.

Here we go again.. I’m predicting this is John Elliott thread part 2.. look at the profile. 

PLEASE NOTE: (if you are a new user) they have the station threads for a reason.. no need to create new topics for stuff like this. 

• Haha 1