Fill-in for Ken Rosato

Tellinitlikeitis

5 hours ago, Tellinitlikeitis said:

Who is that young whippersnapper filling in for Ken? Just heard his name is Mike. He’s supremely annoying and phony. I hope Ken is just on vacation and will be coming back soon. Can’t deal with the toothy smile.

That is Mark Marza he's the newest anchor for WABC haha. Gonna have to get used to him as he will be there for a while! :D.

Here we go again.. I’m predicting this is John Elliott thread part 2.. look at the profile. 

PLEASE NOTE: (if you are a new user) they have the station threads for a reason.. no need to create new topics for stuff like this. 

• 1 year later...

I also agree. I am not crazy about Mike Marza  as an anchor. I miss Rob Nelson and I definitely do not feel any chemistry between Michelle and Mike.  I find Mike to be phony and very over confident. 
I realize that many anchors take summer vacations but I am confused as to how long they are off. Ken Rosato, Michael Strahan are just a couple who seem to be off for weeks on end this summer.

Finally, I love TJ Holmes and think he would make a great regular, rather than just a fill-in. Personality PLUS.✔️

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 5:50 AM, LRF said:

I also agree. I am not crazy about Mike Marza  as an anchor. I miss Rob Nelson and I definitely do not feel any chemistry between Michelle and Mike.  I find Mike to be phony and very over confident. 
I realize that many anchors take summer vacations but I am confused as to how long they are off. Ken Rosato, Michael Strahan are just a couple who seem to be off for weeks on end this summer.

Finally, I love TJ Holmes and think he would make a great regular, rather than just a fill-in. Personality PLUS.✔️

1.) why are we bumping this thread?

2.) Strahan is on network not local WABC.

3.) Everyone takes vacation in the summer.. especially since most wont be able too in the weeks around a major election. 
4.) Has Ken been off more than anyone else? I’ve seen him there almost every morning I watch. 

Archived