New CBS O&O Look Coming Soon?

24994J

4 hours ago, jrogo said:

Sacramento & Boston are live with the new look. I guess we can expect the rest of the O&O’s to start tomorrow, can’t wait to see CBS News in the new Studio 57! 

I just checked KOVR's live stream. The O&O graphics have not changed.

• Sad 1

Screenshot_20220124-104915_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a78ce23c2e0e2288b7740c89fa20472b.jpg

On 1/20/2022 at 5:40 PM, ABC 7 Denver said:

They're still piecemealing from 3 packages: The CBS brand look, the 2016 O&O look and the CBSN look.

Are all the CBS O&Os getting this "First Alert Action Day" look?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Georgie56 said:

CBSN is now CBS News.

C02C6082-A922-4440-9343-B48F73EE1F19.jpeg

5B37FCB0-C3C0-4B6F-9997-0F0CEE936010.jpeg

63435C4B-0CCF-4C96-9537-AB9C50CA90F6.jpeg

E98ABB88-9DFD-4C6F-9EAE-31CA0373BACD.jpeg

The changes brought CBSN very much in line with the extensive visual and brand rebrand that CBS News has gone through in recent times. It continues to tie so many of their brands together. 

Throughout the day, the CBS News Streaming Network will air live daily newscasts of up-to-the minute news. Anchors Vladimir Duthiers, Anne-Marie Green, Tanya Rivero, Lana Zak, and Elaine Quijano will now, for the first time, be joined by Tony Dokoupil, co-host of CBS MORNINGS; Michelle Miller, Jeff Glor and Dana Jacobson from CBS SATURDAY MORNING; Jericka Duncan, anchor of CBS WEEKEND NEWS and CBS News national correspondent; and correspondents from across the Network.

The evening lineup kicks off at 6:00 PM, ET with the nightly political program RED AND BLUE now drawing upon CBS News’ Washington team of anchors and correspondents. At 7:00 PM, ET, the CBS News Streaming Network will deliver a live prime time news hour, recapping all of the top stories of the day and leveraging our New York headquarters and Washington and Los Angeles Bureaus. Beginning at 8:00 PM, ET the stream will present content from CBS News’ flagship broadcasts

The new changes include weekly shows highlighting several of CBS' longtime brands - CBS Sunday Morning, Money Watch, Climate Watch, Eye on America, On the Road, etc.

And for fun, attached is a .gif of the new CBS News Mornings (previously CBSN:AM). High-res pics from CBS PR are also attached 

ezgif-7-f088a7b9ec.gif

FJ4E7MMWUAIHWiQ.jpeg

FJ4E7MMXwAMrin9.jpeg

FJ4E7MNXwAEbgw5.jpeg

FJ3gSdoX0AMAv-e.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the new CBS News look overall (even though I don't care for the name) but the CBS NEWS bug is too wide. They seem intent on keeping the small eye the same size and position across all broadcasts (news, primetime, etc.) but I wish they could have come up with a better solution.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

I like the new CBS News look overall (even though I don't care for the name) but the CBS NEWS bug is too wide. They seem intent on keeping the small eye the same size and position across all broadcasts (news, primetime, etc.) but I wish they could have come up with a better solution.

Hopefully, we will see this graphics package transfer to the O&Os. I can't wait to see what the CBS eye could look like in the black and yellow KDKA-TV package. The New Streaming Station logos look good though. Here is CBS News Pittsburgh.

CBS News Pittsburgh Logo.PNG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Kenneth Kissel said:

Hopefully, we will see this graphics package transfer to the O&Os. I can't wait to see what the CBS eye could look like in the black and yellow KDKA-TV package. The New Streaming Station logos look good though. Here is CBS News Pittsburgh.

Not gonna happen.

23 hours ago, TheSpeedKing said:

That's a nice graphics package! Finally brings America on par with the rest of the world in terms of motion graphics.

They gummed up that set. That anchor desk has seen so many sets over the years:

CBS This Morning Ed Sullivan Theater

norah.jpg.0305db628c37a99350d220c8b5252a1d.jpg

Edited by ABC 7 Denver
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kenneth Kissel said:

You’re way too obsessed with the black/gold look at KD. Any future new O&O graphics will be standard on KD and not black/gold. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

You’re way too obsessed with the black/gold look at KD. Any future new O&O graphics will be standard on KD and not black/gold. 

Your probably right but ev1 else thinks the black and gold KDKA has is weird but it has grown on me for some reason. It just looks like the CBS oddball. I hope it stays that way.