New CBS O&O Look Coming Soon?

24994J

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CBS11 Weatherboy said:

Not yet. CBS is using the new graphics on the some of the stations CBS 2 NY , CBS 2 LA , CBS 2 Chicago , and the new Lowe 3rd has been teased on CBS 4 Denver.

What about CBS3 Philly and CBS4 Boston ??  Not yet for the new graphics?

On 2/7/2020 at 1:02 PM, CBS11 Weatherboy said:

Not yet. CBS is using the new graphics on the some of the stations CBS 2 NY , CBS 2 LA , CBS 2 Chicago , and the new Lowe 3rd has been teased on CBS 4 Denver.

I'm watching KCNC's live stream now, and WCBS's 6:30 repeat on CBSN NY. And I don't see any L3 changes........

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Georgie56 said:

I caught this during Dr. Phil today. Kinda resembles the CBSN pack a bit.

It's interesting but I'm willing to bet it's a promo pack--maybe exclusive to Dallas--that gets the marketing team by while talent is social distancing and WFH.

Edited by TSSZNews

1 hour ago, noggi said:

It's based off the 2019/2020 CBS network graphics package. I've recycled the same pieces for some projects.

Of course you have ;)

I wish more stations would use the package. It looks good and seems easy to utilize. Simple & easy way to give a stations brand into that of CBS. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, WCAUTVNBC10 said:

That's just from the CBS O&O coronavirus special graphics. Been seeing these since the beginning of the outbreak.

Yes, but those shades of gray and the narrower text in the header are among newer elements, lining up with the CBSN local look.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...