Chris Cimino

nydem2015

Toss up between Dave and Rafael to get AM. Honestly, I would like to see Rafael to get AM. Perfect fit for him. Leave Dave at 11AM and 4PM.

9 hours ago, nydem2015 said:

Dave getting TINY actually makes sense. Any idea if anyone else might be retiring soon? Perhaps Chuck, Janice and/or Bruce?

I say Chuck first. You see he doesn't do 11PM anymore if that's one indication. However, possibly his choice.

If I was a bettor in this situation: Neither Janice or Bruce will be retiring anytime soon.

My guess is Dave gets TINY. He’s higher profile and he has the experience in the mornings. I wouldn’t be surprised if Chuck retires from working full time at the end of the year. He chose to step down at 11 two years ago. Apparently Natalie is going on Maternity Leave in the fall. I wouldn’t be surprised if he steps down when she gets back. Bruce And Janice Perhaps will remains for a while. Chris probably doesn’t want to keep working mornings. 20 years is long enough.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kshow said:

Maria LaRosa just announced on Twitter that she’s the new morning meteorologist.

Didn't see this coming at all. However, congratulations to the freelancer, now official new NBC4 meteorologist Maria LaRosa.

Darlene > Michael > Lauren > Maria.. Does have a nice fit..

The good news is that TINY could definitely hold their own with ratings in the AM. I say this is a good pick up. Another homegrown meteorologist on board.

Just now, jtgh922 said:

I was hoping Dave or Raphael would have gotten the job. Does a station really need 5 meteorologists?

DC and Philadelphia have about 5-7 meteorologists on staff.  If I'm not mistaken most stations tend to have 5 on staff.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived