WVTM new set

NWA_TV_guy

17 hours ago, TSSZNews said:

I suspect that monitor bank in the newsroom set is a sign of what's to come.

Yeah, I expect it to move in the studio - however I haven’t seen any of the new sets with four panels.  The newsroom looks like a dump maybe they’ll be left there. 

28 minutes ago, rkolsen said:

Yeah, I expect it to move in the studio - however I haven’t seen any of the new sets with four panels.  The newsroom looks like a dump maybe they’ll be left there. 

I was in their building in September. There are parts that need desperately updated. The newsroom is one of them. The building was heavily neglected by Media General. Their studio is a pretty decent size.

• 1 month later...

Now here's something you don't see every day as a new set nears completion... anchors reacting for the very first time to their new set, which of course should be one of those "Hearst-in-a-box"-type of sets.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pine Belt Media said:

A nice nod to Birmingham's history and industry, though it's gonna take some time getting used to that anvil-shaped anchor desk on air.

On 8/30/2019 at 1:18 AM, AJClementeFan69 said:

Devlin has been knocking it out of the park with its sets lately, particularly the Hearst ones. Love the attention to detail on this one. It's nice to see thought being put into design rather than just serving up cookie-cutter stuff.

Devlin's always been more "out of the box" with their clients, unless it's someone like Sinclair who wanted more uniformity in their sets (like their first HD ones).

Archived