John Elliott moved to weekends?

Geoffrey

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also in one of this FB threads he said that it was not his choice. 

Not sure where it is on FB but someone asked Chris if it was his choice to leave and he said no.  I looked a little on his FB and he didn't see him say that, but I can't discredit it.

17 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Someone asked Elise Finch on Twitter if she was officially on weekdays and she said until further notice.  So what's the take on that.

She said quote. I am on weekdays until further notice.  HMMMM

22 minutes ago, Nancy said:

Someone asked Elise Finch on Twitter if she was officially on weekdays and she said until further notice.  So what's the take on that.

4 minutes ago, Nancy said:

She said quote. I am on weekdays until further notice.  HMMMM

Glad you mentioned it twice, you know, in case we missed it the first time you posted it 18 minutes earlier. Embedding the tweet would’ve been better use of your post. HMMM

30 minutes ago, TVNewsLover said:

Glad you mentioned it twice, you know, in case we missed it the first time you posted it 18 minutes earlier. Embedding the tweet would’ve been better use of your post. HMMM

Sorry when I did it didn't take, hense the 18 minutes in between and I did it this way.  I am new to this site.  Only been around a couple of months and haven't posted much.

3 hours ago, ColDayNews said:

Looks like the boomers have taken over the site. 

You don't even see the half of it.

3 hours ago, Bill from Maspeth said:

I just wish this thread would be locked.  Whatever can be said has been already said.  The only thing different are the names of the posters.

Sounds like a plan to me, especially with more recent confirmation from the 2 most involved individuals. If anything changes, we'll cross that bridge later.

• 24994J locked this topic

Archived