KNWA/KFTA new set

NWA_TV_guy

Their temporary set is in what we’ll call “studio B” where Good Day NWA and Pig Trail Nation are both broadcasted from. Both studios are fairly small. You can see the red sports background partially hidden by the blue panels they have up. 

BA5DC5B3-93A3-4207-831B-6E79C31D2F9A.png

10 hours ago, Pine Belt Media said:

Their temporary set is in what we’ll call “studio B” where Good Day NWA and Pig Trail Nation are both broadcasted from. Both studios are fairly small. You can see the red sports background partially hidden by the blue panels they have up. 

BA5DC5B3-93A3-4207-831B-6E79C31D2F9A.png

Already better than what they had.  See Nexstar, it doesn't take much for something nice to happen.  I hope that WBRE will get a new set soon as well.

-- Matt

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ABC 7 Denver said:

Ugh. FX written all over it!

This was not an FX job. Nexstar (for the most part) uses only one set designer (Lance Schroeder) for all of their builds, which are largely fabricated in-house and often with the help of local contractors.

I’m certain this is the first time I’ve seen a news set completely wrap around the studio. With no space unused.  This is a small studio and the last set was not built well into the space available. Here’s a video of the complete set compared to the old set. I’m super impressed how that support beam was used to be a video monitor/column. 

NEW: 

OLD

1 hour ago, Pine Belt Media said:

I’m certain this is the first time I’ve seen a news set completely wrap around the studio. With no space unused.  This is a small studio and the last set was not built well into the space available. Here’s a video of the complete set compared to the old set. I’m super impressed how that support beam was used to be a video monitor/column. 

NEW: 

OLD

Reminds me of KARK/KLRT. Not too bad!

Archived