WOOD-TV to get new/updated set

WOOD-TV's Teresa Weakley posted on Facebook that they will be debuting a new set next month... Based on the timeline, would this be a new set or just a refresh?? This set debuted in October 2012 after ArtPrize

https://www.facebook.com/teresaweakleyTV/videos/443743122835847/

I wonder if they'll get the Nexstar graphics or not... Their graphics have been done in-house for years and years... I hope it's not effed up like WSPA's in-house job...

1 hour ago, who?cares said:

That set has aged relatively well. I hope they don’t get the NBC Graphics. I could see them getting the WISH graphics, though I would be more than happy if they got a unique package. 

WISH Graphics, but the Blue Version that WIVB has would be awesome!

I hope WOOD gets some amazing graphics and I, too, hope they keep "Primetime News", because it is a solid news theme. WOOD's Primetime News is to WPVI's Move Closer To Your World, because both stations have used the same news theme for at least two decades.

11 hours ago, KnoxvilleTVFan said:

I hope WOOD gets some amazing graphics and I, too, hope they keep "Primetime News", because it is a solid news theme. WOOD's Primetime News is to WPVI's Move Closer To Your World, because both stations have used the same news theme for at least two decades.

Could've said the same thing about any of WISH-TV's news themes since they've used Back Home Again in Indiana since 1991 and was mostly associated with In-Sink (in which what they're using now, again).

• 4 weeks later...

Not 100% new.. a few things from the last set were worked in... but they got the “corner” treatments the other stations have been getting.  As I suspected no new graphics — same in-house graphics and luckily they kept Primetime News. 

I’m on a mobile device at work and couldn’t grab screenshots.

Archived