New WOIO (and possibly another Gray) Graphics Package

4 hours ago, edutv9 said:

Might be a glitch in preparing to possibly launch new graphics, but WFIE has had this extra time/temp on the lower right corner of the screen at the start of their 10:00 news tonight. Disappeared after the first break when the Gray weather ticker appeared.

Source: smartphone camera on OTA signal

20210529_233648.jpg

20210529_233609.jpg

20210529_233548.jpg

Yep. Looks like someone slept on the buttons on the switcher

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I found what the main non-newscast logo will look like.      And here's more of the upcoming graphics in action.    

1998 called. It wants its HDTV back. 🙂

Let them keep that old theme. KEYC & KNVN/KHSL are the only two clubs that's using it. While Inergy, Aerial & Guardian are being way overused.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, edutv9 said:

Might be a glitch in preparing to possibly launch new graphics, but WFIE has had this extra time/temp on the lower right corner of the screen at the start of their 10:00 news tonight. Disappeared after the first break when the Gray weather ticker appeared.

Source: smartphone camera on OTA signal

20210529_233648.jpg

20210529_233609.jpg

20210529_233548.jpg

I think that the extra time/temp on the extreme lower right is actually from the Today Show's Namedropper ticker.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, tw-804 said:

Don't know when this happened, but WHSV is now using the blue version of WTVY's current graphics. Still using Stephen Arnold's "This Is The Place" music package.

From VUit: https://www.vuit.com/live/12766/whsv news#

I don't get it. They switched graphics that quick after getting the last one? 🤔🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, MartheJokester said:

Why do people continue to watch this guy? He's such a sleaze, especially after he ripped off my channel (and continues to do so).

Anyways, here's a version without the first three seconds cut off, and no Bandicam watermarks either to boot.

• Like 4