The Ever-Evolving Gray Graphics Situation...Thread

NEOMatrix

1 hour ago, kfc513 said:

So I randomly came across WLBT's website, and their About Us page had this across the top. It looks they'll be the next to get the WMC/KLTV look...

original_TEAM.thumb.png.386fcb052ae521eea72925ee3075bc79.png

https://www.wlbt.com/about-us/contact/

Unlike in some of these other markets, they do have to worry about WAPT as well. They can't brush Jackson off as an inevitable leader.

1 hour ago, atlnews2 said:

God that's awful

I had hope for WOIO since they seemed to go outside the box and commission something different.  But it seems that the smaller Raycom stations are getting assimilated into the borg.

I hope they at least put some thought and effort into WBTV.  That's practically their flagship inherited from Raycom and J-P.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 12:39 AM, tyrannical bastard said:

I had hope for WOIO since they seemed to go outside the box and commission something different.  But it seems that the smaller Raycom stations are getting assimilated into the borg.

I hope they at least put some thought and effort into WBTV.  That's practically their flagship inherited from Raycom and J-P.

Not like WBTV hasn't done their own graphics before:

If I've to guess, since WBTV got some programing changes next month with their lifestyle programing ("QC @ 3", the replacement of Steve Harvey and "QC Mornings", which it's a rebrand of Morning Break), I'm wondering if they'll get some new graphics around that time....

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/05/31/wbtv-introduces-qc-more/

Edited by AaronQ

1 hour ago, TennTV1983 said:

How long has WLBT been using 360 as their news music?

Sir NMSA says they just started using 360 with these new graphics. They've been using The Rock previously.

I wonder if Gray is going to start standardizing for their lower-market stations.

Edited by Georgie56

• 2 weeks later...

As for the graphics, this would be a good package for all Gray stations, although they should have the ability to change colors depending on local demands and logos (I know KKTV has a red base and WVLT uses orange in their color scheme). The blue base works well for WBTV though, but would look awful at WCSC, for example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 24994J changed the title to The Ever-Evolving Gray Graphics Situation...Thread