Graphics Identification

KnoxvilleTVFan

I recently saw an unnamed graphics company reel done by The ID Junkie and it has given me an idea...to ask people to identify if these graphics or newscast logos are from a company. To start, I have a WTVK news ad from 1988. This was the year WTVK and WBIR switched affiliations (WTVK to CBS and WBIR to NBC). But that same year, WKXT signed on the air at channel 8, but as seen in the photo, WKXT would use that set for their newscasts.

So, my question is this: Was WTVK's newscast logo a TVbD work or another company's work? 

1005265_10151480032397001_533790358_n.jpg

Thank you, Info Junkie. I went to the TVbD website a while back and saw WTVK as a client. I was thinking it was either Knoxville or the one in Fort Myers before they became WXCW in 2017. I wish someone would just upload a WTVK clip or newscast with the TVbD graphics in use, because that would be a surprise find.

2 hours ago, KnoxvilleTVFan said:

Thank you, Info Junkie. I went to the TVbD website a while back and saw WTVK as a client. I was thinking it was either Knoxville or the one in Fort Myers before they became WXCW in 2007. I wish someone would just upload a WTVK clip or newscast with the TVbD graphics in use, because that would be a surprise find.

Fixed

Archived