Natalie Morales Fired from Access Hollywood

B2r4a6n

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/billy-bush-talks-make-tv-return-extra-1175623

Well, from rumors in January, Billy Bush is making his move back into the newmag biz under Extra when they move to Fox stations this fall. When I read this a couple months back, things didn't make any sense. I was wondering what would Mario do? Now it makes sense. 

At that same time, Access' executive producer Rob Silverstein is stepping down after 20-plus years; maybe he could helm the upcoming "People" magazine daily TV show that's slated to launch next fall: https://deadline.com/2019/03/people-magazine-enters-daily-tv-syndication-with-fall-2020-launch-meredith-stations-1202570483/

Hopefully, it won't fail unlike USA Today's lame attempt at a TV show (if you were among the nine people who remember it).

On 3/25/2019 at 11:07 PM, johnnya2k6 said:

At that same time, Access' executive producer Rob Silverstein is stepping down after 20-plus years; maybe he could helm the upcoming "People" magazine daily TV show that's slated to launch next fall: https://deadline.com/2019/03/people-magazine-enters-daily-tv-syndication-with-fall-2020-launch-meredith-stations-1202570483/

Hopefully, it won't fail unlike USA Today's lame attempt at a TV show (if you were among the nine people who remember it).

If the syndicated daily show is going to be anything like their People Now segments that are must-run at Meredith stations right now, don't hold your breath. A 30-minute version of that is going to be dreadful, and won't be much different than Celebrity Page (OK! TV). Also, remember the name Jeremy Parsons, he will be ingrained in your brain like an earworm.

18 hours ago, KentBrockman said:

If the syndicated daily show is going to be anything like their People Now segments that are must-run at Meredith stations right now, don't hold your breath. A 30-minute version of that is going to be dreadful, and won't be much different than Celebrity Page (OK! TV). Also, remember the name Jeremy Parsons, he will be ingrained in your brain like an earworm.

It’ll probably be a little different from the People Now inserts, and besides, the People magazine name is more well-known and trusted than, say, Daily Mail (why they were given a TV show, I don't know). My guess is it’ll be a throwback to what Entertainment Tonight used to be back in the Mary Hart-John Tesh/Bob Goen/Mark Steines era (or the early years of "Extra" with Dave Nemeth and Arthel Neville).

And your grandparents may remember them, but People’s sister publication Time brought us "The March of Time" radio/newsreel series in the '30s and '40s. Oh, and Life helped out with NBC’s 1948 election coverage.

On 3/27/2019 at 1:29 PM, johnnya2k6 said:

It’ll probably be a little different from the People Now inserts, and besides, the People magazine name is more well-known and trusted than, say, Daily Mail (why they were given a TV show, I don't know). My guess is it’ll be a throwback to what Entertainment Tonight used to be back in the Mary Hart-John Tesh/Bob Goen/Mark Steines era (or the early years of "Extra" with Dave Nemeth and Arthel Neville).

And your grandparents may remember them, but People’s sister publication Time brought us "The March of Time" radio/newsreel series in the '30s and '40s. Oh, and Life helped out with NBC’s 1948 election coverage.

What does ANY of that have to do with People's syndicated show? I'm just telling you now, I've seen (since I work for a Meredith station) what they've put out as their weekend show and what they put out in daily segments. I guarantee you if anyone knows what's going to happen it's someone that works for the company and has seen what they've been doing. It's not going to be the best thing in the world, and it's not going to be an ET-killer so don't get your hopes up.

Maybe it’s a spring break coincidence but Natalie hasn’t been on this past week.

She got a raw deal when they shipped her over to LA but replacing her with Mario Lopez? Have they watched Extra (airs late at night on WMAR) it’s pretty painful.  They are poaching talent from one of the lower rated celebrity shows to the #2. 

Natalie hasn't really been on Access for a few weeks other than off & on for a day or 2. I didn't see Billy Bush being the host of Extra I think that just rumors at this time I remember Extra about a year ago said that Billy Bush was done doing Access Hollywood type shows I didn't even know Billy was a reporter for Extra I thought that he was just a reporter for Access Hollywood before becoming host in the summer of 2004.

Archived