Cox "Exploring Options" for Radio Cluster

TSSZNews

Looks like it's a total fire sale: https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2019/03/18/cox-enterprises-exploring-options-for-its-radio.html

Sources within the company say Atlanta-based Cox is "exploring options" for all of its radio properties. Employees have been informed. There's no timeline and any deal would not include the Atlanta Journal Constitution.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:11 AM, scrabbleship said:

This is Hubbard's to lose.

Since you brought up Hubbard, I'll point out in the sale Cox is doing right now, they previously hinted at joint venture agreements with the TV and Radio stations after the sale of the television side was over. I'll touch on this more in the Speculatron but I think that if the puppy (no, not Alpha Media) goes back to bite the bones of the radio side as well, that this will lead to Hubbard (TV and Radio) being next for them.

Archived