2019-20 Syndication News

east-tx-tv

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well WUAB is getting Judge Jerry at 1pm, replacing an hour of The People’s Court, while 25 Words or Less is airing on either WOIO or WUAB between 9am and 5pm (likely 3pm on WOIO).

Meanwhile in Youngstown, one of the Nexstar stations is getting 25 Words or Less, while WYFX is getting Judge Jerry at 3pm, replacing Face the Truth.

15 hours ago, Megatron81 said:

http://www.judgejerry.com Judge Jerry will be on at 12:30PM surprised not putting it at 2:30PM for 90 minutes of Jerry Springer as his talker is on at 3PM. 25 Words Or Less 9AM & 5AM saw it from the website http://www.25words.com

I'm surprised that Mario Lopez is still on Extra I thought that he would've already left the show for Access Hollywood since Sep 9TH is coming up. I think that Renee Bargh & Tamika Ray can do the hosting duties for the few weeks until Billy Bush is on Extra Extra in Sep just my opinion.

so much for 'KNBC picking up' Judge Jerry to replace Extra though....

47 minutes ago, justin2kx said:

so much for 'KNBC picking up' Judge Jerry to replace Extra though....

I gotta think the NBC o&o's are just going to go with a 7pm newscast... at this point, what else could they put on at 7pm to replace Extra?...nothing has been announced and the switch takes place in just a few weeks. 

2 hours ago, MadMan400096 said:

And no Boston either, apparently. I learned by default because I looked up Massachusetts (my state), and obviously, my area is getting it through The CW Plus.

They said in the announcement that WLVI was clearing it for Boston. Apparently, the list of stations isn't complete as of yet.

17 hours ago, Megatron81 said:

http://www.judgejerry.com Judge Jerry will be on at 12:30PM surprised not putting it at 2:30PM for 90 minutes of Jerry Springer as his talker is on at 3PM. 25 Words Or Less 9AM & 5AM saw it from the website http://www.25words.com

Just looked at the 25 words web site, and in West Palm Beach, it’ll be on a station from the Sinclair group, but in Miami, Nowhere:( Kinda makes me wonder if Miami, who I feel seems to be too obsessed with local news, has any hard feelings for Tamron and 25 words. I hope not.

58 minutes ago, TV Time said:

L.A.!! You forgot that Judge Jerry will be on NBC 4, September 9th at 7pm replacing Extra, not the news!

I have one question. Where's the proof?

Not calling you a liar but I have yet to see any press releases or any promos stating that the show is airing on Channel 4.

21 minutes ago, TV Time said:

Hey LA!!! FOX 11 has some changes starting September 9th and 16th!

at 10am, Rachael Ray, at 11am, The Wendy Williams Show. at 1pm, The Dr. Oz Show, The Real at 2pm, 25 Words or Less at 3pm, Dish Nation at 3:30pm, TMZ Live at 4pm, and ExtraExtra at 6:30pm!

Prove it.

9 hours ago, TV Time said:

L.A.!! You forgot that Judge Jerry will be on NBC 4, September 9th at 7pm replacing Extra, not the news!

Hello. According to the Judge Jerry website, that show airs at 1 and 1:30 p.m. on KCOP My13.

Here's what's happening in Buffalo:

https://buffalonews.com/2019/08/20/new-talk-shows-from-kelly-clarkson-mel-robbins-and-tamron-hall-to-air-locally/

Cliff's Notes: Kelly at 4p on WKBW (Hot Bench moves to 3, replacing Pickler); WNLO will have Mel at 10, Wendy at 11, Tamron at noon (700 Club is gone), WUTV has Judge Jerry at 11 (replacing Face the Truth), Personal Injury at 3, Doctors moves to 9a on WNYO; 25 Words at 4 and 8:30, America Says at 4:30 and 8 on WYNO.

I know this was mentioned earlier in this thread. But here's the picture promo from XYZ.

So my question is what are they're going to do at 10am? If they're keeping The Doctors on that slot, in my view that's a really dumb move. The ratings aren't going to get any better for the Doctors on its current slot. You would think it would be a no-brainer to place Tamron on as a lead-in to The View. But no, place the show on the sister station, and have it on at the same time as The View. That's a shame.

15 hours ago, Nelson R. said:

It says 25 Words or Less will be on WJZY or WMYT Mon-Fri at 6am, obviously won’t be on WJZY because of Good Day Charlotte. So WMYT it is.

The show made a big mistake on its website, listing the time frame where it *could* run -- likely just copying it off the contract -- rather than the exact times. It's causing a lot of confusion, especially for us syndication junkies.

Archived