2019-20 Syndication News

east-tx-tv

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DetroitTVNews said:

WXYZ will air Kelly Clarkson at 3 PM, replacing Pickler & Ben. They will also air Tamron Hall at 9 AM. What will this mean for Kelly & Ryan?

Also, who in Detroit will be carrying Judge Jerry and 25 Words or Less?

WXYZ, Kelly and Ryan are still at 9am. Tamron Hall premieres on TV20 Detroit at 11AM, While WXYZ 7 airs The Kelly Clarkson Show at 3pm.

1 hour ago, DetroitTVNews said:

WXYZ will air Kelly Clarkson at 3 PM, replacing Pickler & Ben. They will also air Tamron Hall at 9 AM. What will this mean for Kelly & Ryan?

Also, who in Detroit will be carrying Judge Jerry and 25 Words or Less?

1 hour ago, TV Time said:

WXYZ, Kelly and Ryan are still at 9am. Tamron Hall premieres on TV20 Detroit at 11AM, While WXYZ 7 airs The Kelly Clarkson Show at 3pm.

On the Tamron Show webpage, it says on the search WXYZ will be airing the program at 9am (I'm hoping that's an error).

It doesn't show the secondary airing listings, so it doesn't say anything about WMYD.

Remember how I said Tamron Hall was supposed to be on KTBS at 2:00pm? Yeah, that was a mistake, even though the website said she'd be on at that time. She'll actually be on KPXJ at 8:00am.  Wendy Williams will actually be moving up to KTBS to take Steve Harvey's spot. Dr. Oz will be changing timeslots on KPXJ as well but I don't know where exactly they're moving him to. 

Meanwhile, KSLA will be Shreveport's home for Kelly Clarkson (presumably, she'll be airing at 3:00pm). Good to see KSLA actually making an effort to at least get something there other than just delegating that to Right This Minute.

On 8/7/2019 at 1:23 PM, TVNewsLover said:

Doubt that it’s going to KHOU. KTRK grabbed Jeopardy from there back in 2015, causing KHOU to expand to an hour of news at 4pm.

I think a more likely scenario is Jeopardy replaces the news at 3pm, Inside Edition at 3:30pm, or news at 6:30pm (as I believe their long term goal is to grab Wheel too, and that’s be a natural fit/place for that program).

I don't think Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy! are supposed to be competing against one another, just like Dr. Phil wasn't supposed to compete against Oprah until the latter went off the air. I do see a situation where KTRK could move Jeopardy! to 6 p.m. followed by Wheel of Fortune, and then move its 6 p.m. newscast over to their second digital subchannel, which would be a new independent station of sorts to replace the zombie Live Well Network.

And that's another thing...ABC could see enormous potential converting their .2 channels (all airing the dead Live Well programming) to independent stations carrying morning and primetime newscasts to compete against the Fox stations, local sporting events (such as high school football on KTRK and ESPN3 college sports simulcasts) and both ABC network reruns (e.g. Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy) and Disney/ABC syndicated shows that have seemingly struggled to gain clearance against the infamous syndication warehouse that is CBS (which always seems to harvest their shows beyond shelf life for syndication $$$).

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, Georgie56 said:

Jerry O'Connell's test run starts Monday on certain Fox O&Os. Looks like he's using Wendy Williams' studio.

Saw that show on Monday.. Looks like that show won't last too long.. I believe he's being given a 3 week trial...

Now what happens to the Wendy Williams show.. (Show officially cancelled)??

6 minutes ago, Spintech33 said:

Saw that show on Monday.. Looks like that show won't last too long.. I believe he's being given a 3 week trial...

Now what happens to the Wendy Williams show.. (Show officially cancelled)??

No, she is on Summer hiatus. She will be back 9/16.

Here in Topeka:

WIBW (CBS): 25 Words or Less replaces Daily Mail at 4:30p and 12:35 a
KSNT (NBC): Access replaces Millionaire at 2:30p
KTKA (ABC): Mel Robbins replaces Steve at 11a
KTMJ (Fox): Celebrity Page at 6:30a, bumps Right This Minute to 5:30a; Kelly Clarkson at 3p, bumping The Real to 2; Paternity Court x2 from 4-5p, moving one run of Mom to 11p; Big Bang third ep, 10:30p; Caught in Providence x2 (new in market), 11:30p, followed by Protection Court and Personal Injury Court, then The Game at 1:30a.

In the Quad-Cities of Iowa/Illinois:

WHBF (CBS): 25 Words x2 replaces Millionaire x2 at 3p.

KLJB (Fox): TMZ Live moves from 5a to 4a; Business First moves from 4:30a to 5a; Judge Jerry at 6a and 130a;  Tamron at 9a (bumping Wendy to 2p, replacing Steve).

KGCW (CW): Doctors at 7a (replacing Dr. Oz); Dateline at 8a (replacing Doctors); Divorce Court at 9a (Dateline); Mel Robbins at noon (Divorce Court); Dr. Oz at 1030p (American Dad x2); Bob's Burgers at 11:30p (King of the Hill/HIMYM); HIMYM at 1230a (Comics Unleashed); Comics Unleashed at 130a (Face the Truth).

Doubt WQAD has any changes, uncertain what would be left for its 8.3/MyTV.

I'd bet Kelly Clarkson would take the 2p on KWQC.

One last thing, Palm Springs. September 9th, KDFX FOX 11 will air The Kelly Clarkson Show at 3pm replacing Steve.

Then on September 16th, The Mel Robbins Show will be on CBS Local 2 at 3pm replacing Pickler & Ben.

http://www.judgejerry.com Judge Jerry will be on at 12:30PM surprised not putting it at 2:30PM for 90 minutes of Jerry Springer as his talker is on at 3PM. 25 Words Or Less 9AM & 5AM saw it from the website http://www.25words.com

I'm surprised that Mario Lopez is still on Extra I thought that he would've already left the show for Access Hollywood since Sep 9TH is coming up. I think that Renee Bargh & Tamika Ray can do the hosting duties for the few weeks until Billy Bush is on Extra Extra in Sep just my opinion.

Archived