EarWitness News

Just a few years ago, I recall a topic about the classic Lars Clutterham theme package called "EarWitness News" which was used on a number of stations. If you visit http://larsclutterhammusic.com/ today, you can listen to some of the 30-second cuts. The EarWitness News "Action News" theme was used by KOLO for a newscast opening several years ago.

I didn't know if it is in the right place, but I came across this tonight.

Oh, one other thing...I came across an R&R Program Supplier Guide from 1989 via the American Radio History website and here is info on this theme:

"EARwitness News"
Lars Clutterham Music
Number of basic cuts: 11
Total number of cuts: 101
Terms: Buyout, lease Delivered via: Analog tape
Market exclusive? Yes
News. All-instrumental originally created for KOVR/Sacramento.
A unique and singular musical approach to station ID's.

On 3/2/2019 at 11:24 PM, KnoxvilleTVFan said:

Just a few years ago, I recall a topic about the classic Lars Clutterham theme package called "EarWitness News" which was used on a number of stations. If you visit http://larsclutterhammusic.com/ today, you can listen to some of the 30-second cuts. The EarWitness News "Action News" theme was used by KOLO for a newscast opening several years ago.

I didn't know if it is in the right place, but I came across this tonight.

Oh, one other thing...I came across an R&R Program Supplier Guide from 1989 via the American Radio History website and here is info on this theme:

"EARwitness News"
Lars Clutterham Music
Number of basic cuts: 11
Total number of cuts: 101
Terms: Buyout, lease Delivered via: Analog tape
Market exclusive? Yes
News. All-instrumental originally created for KOVR/Sacramento.
A unique and singular musical approach to station ID's.

The package was best used, IMO, by KTVT Fort Worth - Dallas.

Archived