2019 MLB Season

Georgie56

4 hours ago, JCB4TV said:

This is NESN's new Botton Line, look familiar?2019-03-29.png.48cf84a6f214a77309066aad741c92b4.png

Considering they're an affiliate of Fox Sports Networks this somewhat makes sense although I expect this to be temporary and it'll be replaced with a new ticker when the 2019-20 NHL season kicks off in October

• 3 months later...
55 minutes ago, Viper550 said:

MLB games on YouTube are using a more sensible scoreboard than the previous Facebook games, this time being a slight re-arrangement of the current MLB Network design (with a hint of TBS's previous one).

Not to mention the platform is much more fit to handle that kind of broadcast than Facebook was last year. I did hear complaints about people having picture quality issues when using the Youtube app on certain smart TVs and set top boxes.

• 2 months later...

For the following teams, this could be their last weekend on Fox Sports Network:

Rays, Indians, Tigers, Royals, Twins, Rangers, Angels, Braves, Marlins, Cardinals, Brewers, Reds, Diamondbacks, and Padres as this might be their final weekend on their RSN under the Fox Sports name as they will be rebranded under the new Sinclair name by the time the new season stars on 03/26/2020.

3 hours ago, JCB4TV said:

For the following teams, this could be their last weekend on Fox Sports Network:

Rays, Indians, Tigers, Royals, Twins, Rangers, Angels, Braves, Marlins, Cardinals, Brewers, Reds, Diamondbacks, and Padres as this might be their final weekend on their RSN under the Fox Sports name as they will be rebranded under the new Sinclair name by the time the new season stars on 03/26/2020.

I think a full rebrand might be coming soon, I think the question isn't if they rebrand but when do they rebrand. I have a funny feeling it might be the New Year before we see any kind of the rebranding on the RSNs.

11 hours ago, oknewsguy said:

I think a full rebrand might be coming soon, I think the question isn't if they rebrand but when do they rebrand. I have a funny feeling it might be the New Year before we see any kind of the rebranding on the RSNs.

The rebrand might be dependent as to when the Transition license with Fox expires. My educated guess is no later then Q1 2020 or when MLB starts in early Q2, which would also be when the RSNs end their NBA & NHL coverage.

Archived