Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Nelson R.

Last Call for Carson Daly—To Be Replaced By Lilly Singh

Hopefully they won't fill the time slot with that recycled LX garbage that belongs on one of Byron Allen's networks.

Edited by newsbot
  • Like 2

Crazy to think it's been on that long, though I guess they've only been doing the current format for about the last ten years. I'm not even sure how much Daly is even involved in the show – the last time I watched, he linked all the segments together, but some of the interviews were done by an off-camera producer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, C Block said:

Crazy to think it's been on that long, though I guess they've only been doing the current format for about the last ten years. I'm not even sure how much Daly is even involved in the show – the last time I watched, he linked all the segments together, but some of the interviews were done by an off-camera producer.

Daly limited his role to the host segments back in 2013 as he joined Today.

• Like 1