4chan raids MyFoxLA message board in response to report on "anoymous"

KKyuubi

I HATE 4CHAN!

Hearing a reporter say "Epic Lulz" is hilarious. Infact, the whole report was hilarious. I like how the kid's myspace picture had him drinking whatever next to where it says he's 19...

Also bonus points for random stock van exploding footage.

The raids on the MyFox forum were pretty hilarious, they found out that their BBS has many bugs, including no absolute limit on text size and post length, I saw many posts that claimed to have text sizes of over 8000! I'll see if I can find some screenshots of the "lulz".

Okay, so who's next on the "let's randomly hate them until they ask us never to mention them again" list? Okay, that INNCD guy, check, oh look - 4chan! Let's do that!

Also bonus points for random stock van exploding footage.

I didn't get that. Was it supposed to say 4chan will blow up your car?

???

Oh.. Mabye they would. ::(

Seriously, they're idiots. Most people at 4chan have wayyyy to much time on their hands. Exhibit A:

1000396uz1.th.jpg

What's wrong with this picture?

-They were outside a furry convention for quite some time "protesting" it. I don't know what they were thinking would happen by doing this. But it didn't work.

-IT'S EFFING RAINING OUT! If you have nothing better to do than stand outside in the rain all weekend, well, I want to know what you do for a living, because you do a lot less than me! Also, that umbrella was given to them by someone at the con because they didn't bring one themselves.

The only thing I will support 4chan for doing is doing something to A*a N13v3$.

This has been my $0.02

Some caps I found, they ended up raiding the main Fox message boards too:

l0cPN.JPG

vanlo7.png

moar to come

1185527672492.jpg

1185544671017.jpg

1185554213286.jpg

(I saw a larger quote pyramid than this, but I'm just working with what I have from the "real" secret site)

Sorry to DP, but now they're raiding other MyFox sites, like MyFoxDC! We really need to maybe move this outside of the LA forum, maybe to General, cause this, although it started in LA, is starting to take over the entire MyFox Network! I hope they don't attack MyFox Detroit...

http://community.myfoxdc.com/boards/forum.aspx?forum_id=19

http://community.myfoxatlanta.com/Boards/forum.aspx?forum_id=289

http://community.myfoxcleveland.com/Boards/forum.aspx?forum_id=97

But, I'm surprised they aren't raiding MyFox Orlando, they could have a good oppertunity for some WOFLcopter jokes... :(

Damn you, Alex Wuori! Stop trying to keep the pool open!

There's this psycho kid named Alex Wuori who asked a bunch of Anonymous on 420chan to harass a girl on myspace that rejected him. Of course he was refused because they don't do any personal army shit for guys like that who have vendettas. Alex got mad and tried to have his friends as well as himself take down 420chan. This completely backfired as his friends betrayed him.

Ever since then, he's been warning various websites about raids and has been posting the sites owner's information all over the place. This isn't a very intelligent thing to do when the site has nothing but script kiddies/hackers on it. So basically 420chan and /i/ have been trying to "get rid" of Alex Wuori and he decided to take it to the media.

It should also be mentioned this is not 4chan, this is strictly the work of 420chan's /i/ board.

Some of the stuff 4chan does is funny, but too often they go too far.

WITI's web team took the boards offline. I never liked the boards on the MyFOX sites anyways. I always thought they'd be too easy to spam.

On a side note, the MyFOX websites are networked together. Log into one, log into them all.

Archived