WBBH New Look

who?cares

2 hours ago, who?cares said:

It appears WBBH in Fort Myers has a new look. They also apparently picked up The Rock. 

Looks like a Hothaus job, looks like a really morphed version of the KPTV/WGCL package.

Not bad. I guess WINK is going to have to update their lower 3rds now so they don't look like WBBH's again.

On 1/16/2019 at 10:59 AM, KentBrockman said:

Looks like a Hothaus job, looks like a really morphed version of the KPTV/WGCL package.

Not bad. I guess WINK is going to have to update their lower 3rds now so they don't look like WBBH's again.

I see a mix of KSBY and WFTV's current looks in those graphics.

I doubt WINK is going to change their lower 3rds since those are more CNN-esque than what WBBH has put out there.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:36 PM, TennTV1983 said:

I see a mix of KSBY and WFTV's current looks in those graphics.

I doubt WINK is going to change their lower 3rds since those are more CNN-esque than what WBBH has put out there.

White box with black sans-serif text. Believe me, it's too similar. The only reason they have the CNN-esque lowers now is because WBBH had previously commissioned NBC Arthouse to give them the same package WINK had (though WINK had a rare CBS version).

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2019 at 5:40 AM, MidwestTV said:

The Rock: just when you think it's about to die, someone resurrects it.

I know they are using different cuts..I just wonder if WBBH watched this at all and said sure..lets go with this. LOL

Archived