KPRC Houston Life New Set

fjv93

Hello guys,

First post here! KPRC in Houston just redid their Houston Life set at the end of last year by a company out of San Antonio called  Valco Designs. KPRC used to film their segments in at the Galleria Mall and decided they wanted to elevate their show to the next level. Invested in a brand new set, and the rest is history! I know this post is a little outdated, but wanted to share!

Instagram Update

Reaction Video that is really cool!

Here is what KPRC Houston looked like before and after the new set:

maxresdefault.jpg

Houston-Life-Lipstick-and-Brunch15.jpg

36973597_1743454285708678_871828062725996544_n.jpg

36874253_1743454282375345_2556155296657440768_n.jpg

36940717_1743454449041995_3219006240923320320_n.jpg

The "before":  The show was trying too hard to cram the show logo in everyone's face, and tooooo chrome-y/metallic.

The "after":  Much, much, much better.... warmer, more inviting.  

I get this Hoda-Kathie Lee/WFAA-Good Morning Texas vibe about the show just from my first time seeing the pics, but at least the transition is a lot more appealing.

14 hours ago, east-tx-tv said:

The "before":  The show was trying too hard to cram the show logo in everyone's face, and tooooo chrome-y/metallic.

The "after":  Much, much, much better.... warmer, more inviting.  

I get this Hoda-Kathie Lee/WFAA-Good Morning Texas vibe about the show just from my first time seeing the pics, but at least the transition is a lot more appealing.

I imagine it’s covered in logos because it was in a mall.  Maybe just simple advertising. 

This was a cost-saving move, pure and simple. No more paying rent to Simon Properties, owner of The Galleria. While the new set looks very nice, one thing they lost as a result of the move was a live audience.

I will say, however, that I busted out laughing when co-host Courtney Zavala said her favorite part about the move was no longer having to hear the loss prevention alarm at the Nordstrom next to the mall studio go off repeatedly during the show. 

Archived