New ABC27 set taking shape ...

susquvalleywgal

2 hours ago, MichiganNewsGraphicsJunkie said:

Looks like they'll get the graphics package of WISH and WTNH... wonder color scheme they'll use...

There is a new promo out for their investigation team ... has new logo on it with a teal background to it. So we will see. 

— Matt

21 hours ago, LivefromNewYork said:

WISH like ticker behind anchor desk

After analyzing both photos that @susquvalleywgal provided above (actually it was me sharing these with him first. Lol) it is actually NOT a ticker behind desk which WISH does have it. A bit disappointed by that. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Breaking News said:

looking like WISH-TV in Indy, but nice set.

Kinda surprised they are keeping the music package. Was hoping for a change. But yeah, this set looks amazing. 

One more tweet i found from their fluff program, Good Day PA ...

– Matt

2 hours ago, who?cares said:

I find it interesting that Nexstar is modeling WHTM after WISH; even though they are supposedly unloading WISH with the Tribune takeover.

That set — from planning to construction — had to have been in the works for at least a year. Back then Nexstar had no idea they’d be getting Tribune and possibly dropping WISH as a result. 

UPDATE:  The last newscast from the current abc27 studio (named after former Meterologist Chuck Rhodes) has been completed.  They actually dimmed the lights on the set while signing off.  It was a great moment.  Now comes the long wait to 6p where the best set and graphics in the SusquValley will be live.  I hope that WGAL is taking notes.  I’m sure they are.

— Matt

Watching the 6p news. Having a little minor hiccups.  But other than that, beautiful set and graphics. This is the best abc27 looked in YEARS. More photos in a bit. 

— Matt 

06959AC7-D061-41B9-A7D3-EFFDAACAABB2.jpeg

Here are some still shots from the premiere. Same music package and v/o ... these graphics are simply beautiful. 

Hipefully someone caught video. No talent open. 

— Matt 

BA31A3A5-05D2-4E6B-A649-8AC021D2764D.jpeg

39ABECDC-F8C1-47A2-A5EB-B56520F5A1E5.jpeg

8526D33B-5403-472C-B3EE-BA673A9E4794.jpeg

813F8762-28D2-4814-B963-B2D7A205DD74.jpeg

2569F62B-17B7-4798-93BC-E9BA884F104B.jpeg

F319A995-3412-4E25-A96E-E2F23ACFC09E.jpeg

Archived