Out & About

TexasTVNews

Holy Quac!

What kind of sad heel goes to KRON from KTVU as a result of a failed contract renewal bid.

WTF...whoops!

#myagentreallysucks

(I would have done everything in my power to stay at KTVU just so I could AVOID the commute to KRON)

• Like 1

I'm fucking heartbroken to pass this along, but longtime WUSA anchor/reporter Bruce Johnson has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma....

Bruce will be taking an indefinite LoA from the anchor desk to battle this.

http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/wusa9-anchor-bruce-johnson-diagnosed-with-cancer/65-546664972

• Like 3

I'm fucking heartbroken to pass this along, but longtime WUSA anchor/reporter Bruce Johnson has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma....

Bruce will be taking an indefinite LoA from the anchor desk to battle this.

http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/wusa9-anchor-bruce-johnson-diagnosed-with-cancer/65-546664972

Oh man. That sucks. Praying for him.

Washington DC is losing a lot of great legendary broadcasters. I remember we lost Brenner, Michael, Solly, Robinson, and recently last year we lost Vance. I hope

and pray for Bruce's recovery and praying for him and for his family to be more than 100% better and stronger. Please, send your get well wishes and prayers to

Bruce if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/OffScripton9/

• Like 1

Maury will finally move to WUPL.....if he even comes back. Maybe next, WJZ will drop it.

Nah, WNOL will pick him up. They already have Wilkos and Springer.

But Tribune says they're phasing those shows out.

I say WGNO, could be a decent lead-in to News With A Twist. LOL. :D

Only if WGNO had the option not to air World News Tonight maybe they'd be able to replace that and the 5pm newscast with Maury

Air World News Tonight on a tape delay until 6:30? Lol

Nah, WNOL will pick him up. They already have Wilkos and Springer.

Praise the lord there is no "Cap" for junk tv.

I'm old enough to remember when they didn't glue down the food and dishes during the Springer "Holiday" shows..

What kind of punk-ass throws Jello anyway?

• Like 1

• rkolsen pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • rkolsen locked this topic
  • rkolsen unlocked and pinned this topic