Out & About

TexasTVNews

This genuinely sucks. After Kayna Whitworth left for ABC, she's been the rock in the AM. She'll be hard to replace. FTVLive suggests she'll end up at WFXT. As long as it isn't the Witness Protection Program (AKA NBC Boston)

http://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2018/1/28/out-the-door-in-boston

• Like 6

... Here's hoping he doesn't end up at a certain company that owns too many stations...

I think his arrogance (will or already) has burnt that possibility. Doesn't seem like he listens to his agent, or he just likes to ride bareback, and takes his chances.

So if he had faith in his personal brand then he would probably re-activate that questionable website that got him fired.

How many ND's did he survive?

• Like 1

As silly as this sounds, Swann is young and good looking, traits that very few conservative journalists/commentators have. There's definitely value in that.

and that is what confuses me...

TV twinks are all the rage right now and you would think he was gonna be able to write his own ticket. But then he makes this series of bonehead moves...

Simply put...

None of what he did made any sense.

Unless he had a hissy-fit.

That happens.

• Like 4

Whoever it is, (s)he should rent, not buy.

If WGCL can keep their momentum up because they beat WXIA for third place in November . They've tied with WSB at noon.Their morning EP put a message out saying their 4:30am tied with WSB for #1.

With it being a revolving door hoping the new management will keep things right and build off of that. It was time for Ben to go he can do his conspiracy theories rants on other platforms, but he had to know how the outcome was going be.

As for who sits next to Sharon Reed somebody should school management who John Bachman is and he worked at WSB TV. CBS46 has the momentum keep it going they're passing WAGA & WXIA different days on it newscast..It their time to make those money moves & stop making stupid moves.

• Like 5

KCTV is adding a 7:00 p.m. newscast on KSMO (My Network TV). They've waffled over the years on newscasts on KSMO, adding and subtracting them. I don't see why anyone would watch this one if they don't watch the others.

...why? Didn't their 6:30 show basically rate hashmarks?

• Like 5

KCTV is adding a 7:00 p.m. newscast on KSMO (My Network TV). They've waffled over the years on newscasts on KSMO, adding and subtracting them. I don't see why anyone would watch this one if they don't watch the others.

...why? Didn't their 6:30 show basically rate hashmarks?

Pretty much. It's a miracle if anything on KSMO cracks 1.0.

I wasn't sure KCTV had announced it yet, but now they have:

[MEDIA=twitter]958730916666454016[/MEDIA]

Pretty much. It's a miracle if anything on KSMO cracks 1.0.

I wasn't sure KCTV had announced it yet, but now they have:

[MEDIA=twitter]958730916666454016[/MEDIA]

That won’t be the only news addition taking place in Kansas City.

Spectrum News Kansas City is coming this year. That, plus Spectrum will launch other news channels in Ohio, Wisconsin, Kentucky (even though it already has one for Louisville and Lexington) and finally... long overdue... Los Angeles.

There’s a thread devoted to this already.

Hopefully CCI.Comcast,Google Fiber,Mediacom and so on can add that News Channel to. Their might also be Midday Newscast on KCWE if those 3 Talks Shows don't get renewed. Also it could meaning that KSMOTV becoming Independent with My Network TV moving to a Sub Channel of of Fox4kc meaning more Newscast for Fox4kc to. They could add Mornings back on KSMOTV and 9pm Weekends to an hour when get a Co-Anchor. Theirs Reporters that could Anchor 7pm who have Anchored at other stations before and Long to. Also need to know if just 30 Minutes or an Hour.

WVEC promotes Ashley Smith to morning co-anchor alongside Lucy Bustamante, with social media producer and occasional on-air talent Kristina Zverjako Robinson replacing Smith as traffic reporter (incidentally, Robinson - a native of Estonia - has begun using her married last name of Robinson)

[MEDIA=twitter]958999810320805888[/MEDIA]

• rkolsen pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • rkolsen locked this topic
  • rkolsen unlocked and pinned this topic