Out & About

TexasTVNews

ABC again ran this picture at the beginning of the nightly news this evening. I immediately changed the channel because this is a complete misrepresentation of how many people attended the inauguration. But they continue to run it to delegitimize Trump.

This is why Fox News exists.

As long as the MSM continues to allow the narrative to be set by the Democrat party, leftist special interest groups and the Journ"O"list, you will have pushback.

Really now. ABC should be ashamed to show this picture. It is absolutely disgraceful.

20-national-mall.w710.h473.jpg

Ah yes. The entire media is conspiring against the poor GOP and Donald Trump.

Fox News exists because facts have a well known liberal bias, Republicans need alternative facts in order to fit their own narrative

• Like 5

Well...for anyone hoping that CBS pulls their affiliation from WGCL...you're out of luck for the next few years.

CBS has signed a long-term affiliation with several Meredith stations

Oh well. CBS should've gone to WUPA 69 if this deal didn't happen. They should've gone the Tribune route... renew all except WGCL and convert it to CW so that WUPA could've been CBS. But whatever, it's okay. CBS is suffering in Atlanta for a few more years I guess.

Ah yes. The entire media is conspiring against the poor GOP and Donald Trump.

Fox News exists because facts have a well known liberal bias, Republicans need alternative facts in order to fit their own narrative

If a private company was denigrating and misrepresenting a competitor with a photo like that, do you understand that there would be a millions or billions of damages paid?

THAT is the photo that started this entire controversy.

It is misrepresentation. It is a lie.

It's real simple.

The Trump supporters had jobs to be at on a Friday.

families to support...mortgages etc...

We all just can't sit home, smoke pot... and watch Jenna Lee on FOX News all day long.

I don't care about any of that stuff. What I care about is that the first picture showing a 2/3 empty Washington Mall is what started this controversy, the media gets called on it and on Monday they are still going with that patently false picture.

I don't care about any of that stuff. What I care about is that the first picture showing a 2/3 empty Washington Mall is what started this controversy, the media gets called on it and on Monday they are still going with that patently false picture.

You have two pictures where one has alot of people and another picture doesn't have alot of people. So, what the problem, again? Anybody with eyeballs that not blind can see the difference if not one should go seek an eye doctor for glasses, or contacts or maybe an eye seeing dog. Don't understand why it was blown out of proportion, but The Leader of the Free World, said it was so. Oh yeah I forgot " The Alternative Facts" thing, what was I thinking & drinking? Hmmmm (damn you MI, PA, WI)

• Like 2

People are flipping their shit because of a picture of the inauguration crowd size and the perception of media deception/bias, yet these same people were the ones that fueled the whole birther movement. Hipocrisy at its finest...

• Like 5

And if the reheating of "Pizzagate" wasn't enough....

WGCL 46 CBS Atlanta's "embarrassment of the month" is at it again saying that ISIS was a creation of the government...And he needs $50,000 to tell us how!

Here's the story from FTVLive

http://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2017/1/25/atlanta-reporter-the-us-government-intentionally-created-isis

I only hope that he signed a hell of a contract with Meredith so Sinclair doesn't get a hold of this wacko.....

• Like 1

If a private company was denigrating and misrepresenting a competitor with a photo like that, do you understand that there would be a millions or billions of damages paid?

THAT is the photo that started this entire controversy.

It is misrepresentation. It is a lie.

It isn't a conspiracy that Donald Trump is extremely unpopular and that his inauguration was the least attended in years, IT IS A FACT.

Stop being so sensitive about this fact, you're being as childish and petty as Trump

• Like 5

Another change at Raycom's Cleveland 19 CBS (WOIO). First it was Denise Dufala who stepped down after 21 years at WOIO and now Romona Robinson is

taking a small step towards retirement. Robinson, who became the first african american woman to anchor a nightly newscast in Cleveland since 1987 is

leaving the 11PM late news this month, but will continue to anchor Cleveland 19 News at 4 & 6PM.

http://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2017/1/12/stepping-down-in-cleveland

I think WOIO should just have the team on at 5pm and on WUAB at 9 and 10pm to anchor the 11PM news. Or have one of their reporters anchor at 11.

You have two pictures where one has alot of people and another picture doesn't have alot of people. So, what the problem, again? Anybody with eyeballs that not blind can see the difference if not one should go seek an eye doctor for glasses, or contacts or maybe an eye seeing dog. Don't understand why it was blown out of proportion, but The Leader of the Free World, said it was so. Oh yeah I forgot " The Alternative Facts" thing, what was I thinking & drinking? Hmmmm (damn you MI, PA, WI)

Again, the first photo showing the empty Washington Mall is the photo being circulated. It was NOT representative of the actual attendance at the inauguration. The media was trying to spin it as nobody showed up to watch Trump. You know this is crooked and rotten, you just won't admit it. But it's this kind of sleazy stuff to promote the Democrat/Journ"O"List narrative that has urinated the public off.

How many times did we hear the word "dark" after Trump's speech? You think that was only a coincidence?

As to the alternative "facts", if there is one set of "facts", then why the need for all the different media outlets? Just have one and be done with it. The point of having different media outlets is having a variety of voices so that people can determine the truth for themselves. And usually, the public figures things out sooner or later.

See: http://www.gallup.com/poll/202742/obama-averages-job-approval-president.aspx

• Like 2

It isn't a conspiracy that Donald Trump is extremely unpopular and that his inauguration was the least attended in years, IT IS A FACT.

Stop being so sensitive about this fact, you're being as childish and petty as Trump

No, that is not fact. It is leftist propaganda.

People are flipping their shit because of a picture of the inauguration crowd size and the perception of media deception/bias, yet these same people were the ones that fueled the whole birther movement. Hipocrisy at its finest...

There were answers people raised about his birth certificate and there was a lot of secrecy surrounding it. If he had only released his birth certificate in the first place, the birther movement wouldn't have gotten any traction. It's the lawyerly instinct to keep everything secret that usually gets politicans in trouble.

And if the reheating of "Pizzagate" wasn't enough....

WGCL 46 CBS Atlanta's "embarrassment of the month" is at it again saying that ISIS was a creation of the government...And he needs $50,000 to tell us how!

Here's the story from FTVLive

http://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2017/1/25/atlanta-reporter-the-us-government-intentionally-created-isis

I only hope that he signed a hell of a contract with Meredith so Sinclair doesn't get a hold of this wacko.....

I'd say that this guy is hurting WGCL's ratings but that would mean they had any to begin with.

But seriously, is there anyway WGCL could theoretically terminate his contract when he does shenanigans like this?

• Like 1

No, really, could you please stop? We know where you stand. It's okay to disagree about facts, just ask the president.

Amen to that. Obviously we're all going to have to agree to disagree.

The only reason we're even debating about this is because our President is the one that keeps bringing it up.

• Like 5

I'd say that this guy is hurting WGCL's ratings but that would mean they had any to begin with.

But seriously, is there anyway WGCL could theoretically terminate his contract when he does shenanigans like this?

You don't honestly think this guy is putting himself on the air completely unvetted?

Newsflash***** WGCL is in on all this. It's a trial balloon ...and an interesting one at that.

The crowdfunding plea is fantastic. How else would one be able to do a thorough investigation without funds....AND Meredith is poor.

They got balls trying...

And based on the performance of the media over the last year, I would say i'm not shocked.

This should be really fun to watch , lets see if Merideath has the balls to play this out, and not chicken out.

Hope this reporter is ready to play!

• Like 1

• rkolsen pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic
  • rkolsen locked this topic
  • rkolsen unlocked and pinned this topic