Out & About

TexasTVNews

Look who's back in the HLLY market.

Al Gnoza.

For those who forget, last year, while at cross-street rival ABC27, Al said during a report of Three Mile Island (Remember March 1979 anyone) and Al said, "If you hear sirens, we are all gonna die". That got him fired from the number 2 station in the HLLY.

For some reason, people got upset. They revolted. They were upset. Now he's at cbs21.

Yet another reason why Sinclair is the dump of the Earth.

-- Matt

image.thumb.jpeg.35381c6845a38de11efbafbdfcc4f791.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.106190946516939fd9efcee375146d4b.jpeg

Look who's back in the HLLY market.

Al Gnoza.

For those who forget, last year, while at cross-street rival ABC27, Al said during a report of Three Mile Island (Remember March 1979 anyone) and Al said, "If you hear sirens, we are all gonna die". That got him fired from the number 2 station in the HLLY.

For some reason, people got upset. They revolted. They were upset. Now he's at cbs21.

Yet another reason why Sinclair is the dump of the Earth.

-- Matt

What about Nexstar?

One of the most-watched, most-respected, most-honored and most beloved PBS stations in the country. IMO, nobody does it better than WGBH.
If I was in Boston, I'd watch WGBH more than any of the affiliates of the private broadcasting networks not to mention that WGBH radio is as beloved as its TV sister. And speaking of PBS, it's the network that's the least affected by the M&A craze by far as well as the network that has the most diverse station owners

So it looks like part of the changes KFMB will make in the Morning involves replacing meteorologist Kimi Evans. She mentioned in one of her twitter posts: "So thankful to have had the opportunity to fill-in at @CBS8!" Not too mention there was a job posting for AM meteorologist that was recently taken down.

So a few updates:

*Kimi mentioned on her Twitter that she is/was training the new weather lady/girl. No word yet on when she officially starts.

*Heather Myers starts at KFMB on Dec. 28th, according to her former co-anchor Marc Bailey.

Leslie Lopez announced today (12/18) is her last day at KUSI (Ind-9) San Diego. She will be joining the weather team at KABC (ABC-7) Los Angeles.

Based on her post in Facebook, it appears that she has a lot of family in the LA area which will make it easier for her to attend family functions.

Leslie Lopez announced today (12/18) is her last day at KUSI (Ind-9) San Diego. She will be joining the weather team at KABC (ABC-7) Los Angeles.

Now it least Kimi Evens has a possible place to go.

Kimi with Lisa Ramalrdalard in the mornings????

Sexy Pillow Fight Time!

Damn, what a loss for KUSI.

Now it least Kimi Evens has a possible place to go.

Kimi with Lisa Ramalrdalard in the mornings????

Sexy Pillow Fight Time!

Kimi supposedly wanted to dedicate more time to her pilates studio. For what ever its worth, that's what she says she's going to be doing...

Damn, what a loss for KUSI.

Kimi supposedly wanted to dedicate more time to her pilates studio. For what ever its worth, that's what she says she's going to be doing...

Does it have large picture windows visible from an adjacent parking lot?

Got the address????

Sounds totally yummy!

(ankle bracelet gps alert)

I just watched her last Thursday when I was bored and started watching the last three hours of Good Morning San Diego (with Carlos Amezcua and Elizabeth Alvarez, who was filling in for Lisa Remillard) while I was at college at Miami-Dade College: North. I thought Leslie was amazing but after all, I though the crew that day was great.

For sure it is KUSI's loss, but I wish her the best. I know she will enjoy LA since she has family there.

Jennifer Johnson leaves WSMV/ Channel 4 in Nashville, after 13 years.

http://www.ftvlive.com/todays-news/2015/12/21/siging-off-in-nashville

In Chicago, it was told that Harry Porterfield retired from the CBS owned WBBM, but Harry said he was told his contract wasn't going to be renew at CBS 2, so he didn't come back for the final farewell broadcast.

http://www.robertfeder.com/2015/12/17/cbs-2-announces-harry-porterfield-retirement/

Jennifer Johnson leaves WSMV/ Channel 4 in Nashville, after 13 years.

http://www.ftvlive.com/todays-news/2015/12/21/siging-off-in-nashville

In Chicago, it was told that Harry Porterfield retired from the CBS owned WBBM, but Harry said he was told his contract wasn't going to be renew at CBS 2, so he didn't come back for the final farewell broadcast.

http://www.robertfeder.com/2015/12/17/cbs-2-announces-harry-porterfield-retirement/

It was even sad when they cleaned out his desk...

One Manuel pencil sharpener.

Liquid Paper

Almanac

Phone Book

Roll of Dimes

Book of matches

Cigar band

1 red book (Mao version)

Bus token

Roll of film splicing tape

1/2 bottle of Scotch

2 "Adult" postcards