Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
AJClementeFan69

WISC (finally) getting a new set

After almost 18 years, looks like WISC in Madison is finally getting a new set. They're on a (very dark looking) temporary newsroom set right now.

• Like 2

Say what you want about WISC, those graphics (definitely Linear Drift) and Pride by Inthegroove Music is just beautiful. Also, for being over a decade old, Pride still holds up very well. I wish more stations used it.

Edited by KentBrockman
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, KentBrockman said:

Say what you want about WISC, those graphics (definitely Linear Drift) and Pride by Inthegroove Music is just beautiful. Also, for being over a decade old, Pride still holds up very well. I wish more stations used it.

I hope they keep the graphics. Probably one of the best mid-market packages out there.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, KentBrockman said:

those graphics (definitely Linear Drift)

Doubt it. If you look closely, half of it is actually a knockoff of the Scripps Renderon package. They've had dynamic lower thirds almost identical to these for several graphics packages at this point. They just swap out the color palette every few years.

I feel like they've had this package for long enough, it'd be on Rey's demo reel if it was his. 🙄

• Like 2