YT Copyright Claim Note...

Ntropolis

Those two had great video clips. Any ideas why WREYnetwork and robatsea2008 would have been suspended? A specific video? Robatsea2008's collection contained a lot of Canadian material.

Robatsea did have a few clips from CTV (namely CIVT Vancouver, maybe there were other ones too), and they aren't too cool with their stuff showing up on YT. Not sure if that's why, just guessing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm pretty much on thin ice after having gotten notices concerning a 1989 USA promo for Dance Party USA and a 1990 FOX promo for the Simpsons within a week of each other. I decided not to take any chances and pulled all the USA and most of the FOX videos off.

I'm pretty much on thin ice after having gotten notices concerning a 1989 USA promo for Dance Party USA and a 1990 FOX promo for the Simpsons within a week of each other. I decided not to take any chances and pulled all the USA and most of the FOX videos off.

Good Call.

Lin has had all of their WPRI videos with the current graphics pulled from YouTube, yet the ones from before 2008 are fine.

I made a separate channel for Univision videos a couple months ago, and I credited Univision, and so far none of the videos have been pulled.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey...I'm back, too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyafairbanksak (yes, I added the "ak")

A WWF Raw video from 1997 when it got a new look and became "Raw is War" was the end of johnnyafairbanks after two years, and I vow to no longer upload any WWE stuff.

All of the playlists from my previous account will be re-created as well as re-subscribing to the other channels I had.

Hey...I'm back, too!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyafairbanksak (yes, I added the "ak")

A WWF Raw video from 1997 when it got a new look and became "Raw is War" was the end of johnnyafairbanks after two years, and I vow to no longer upload any WWE stuff.

All of the playlists from my previous account will be re-created as well as re-subscribing to the other channels I had.

Your channel must have just gotten dropped (as in sometime over the past week or so). Didn't know that channel got dumped, but welcome back.

Your channel must have just gotten dropped (as in sometime over the past week or so). Didn't know that channel got dumped' date=' but welcome back.[/quote']

Try sometime over the past 24 hours!

But I was quick on the ball to create the new channel -- my fifth; johnnyaanchorage was gone, too -- shortly after I got home from work.

• 4 months later...

Just got home from visiting my sister in college. Went to check my Market42Fan comments and...no channel. It must have been pulled over the weekend.

Had to create a new e-mail address in order to make another channel. My new channel will be called HamptonRoadsTVFan. I'm not even going to touch anything from ABC Sports/ESPN on this one, and will hopefully have some videos up no later than the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
CBS just pulled five of my KCNC videos. :) I have no idea why they didn't pull them all down.

Should I re-upload them, or should I do that on another account?

Well just in case you should try uploading them by creating another account, or just post them somewhere other than YouTube.

I recently uploaded some KPNX "Real Viewer" promos a few months back on my YouTube account (bigvoice313) and so far not one of my videos has been marked or pulled. I credited KPNX and its owner Gannett Company for the video content, even though I got the videos from KPNX's Facebook page, which I also credited.

• 3 years later...

A guy who made great contributions over the last year and posted tons of Sporting event opens which prompted me to make a Super Bowl Opens playlist with his videos sadly got the axe yesterday morning, SportsBuff99TV. I notice the NFL is now becoming the worst copyright infringement bad guy on YT just like MLB Advanced Media was up until a year or two ago when they started posting complete vintage games. The NFL has chopped a lot of NFL Films stuff recorded off of ESPN Classic and NFL Films. It's quite sad now. I kept all the NFL Films Lost Treasures on my favorites and they all of a sudden disappeared a few months ago. The NFL needs to get like MLB and validate their deletions by posting vintage NFL Films videos on a YT channel just like they did with Hulu a few years ago.

MorpiumsVideos was pulled down recently as well. He had a really excellent collection of almost anything from CNN International, BBC World, and Al Jazeera from the last 7-8 years. Apparently AJ America took him down, even though he didn't have anything posted from them.

Archived