Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Weeters

Welcome to the new, improved TVNewsTalk!

Interesting! Never knew this was in the works, but this is nice. I'll need to √√ my avatar. Seems like some have been skewed.

On 11/30/2018 at 12:54 AM, TheRolyPoly said:

What is the size of the circle in our default pics? I would like to adjust mines accordingly.

In discussion threads, the avatars (pics) are resized to 90px (pixels) wide on desktop browsers and smaller at more mobile-friendly widths, while the circle itself is added via CSS (specifically, the border-radius property). There doesn't seem to be a limit on the width and height, but there is a maximum file size of 1 MB. I'd say keep it under 200x200 and pretend there's a circle over it that touches all four sides.

Most of the site looks good, but is there any reason why the embedded YouTube videos are now so huge? Besides looking clunky, they make video-heavy threads awkward to scroll through.

They shouldn't be bigger than the default video size on YouTube.

• Like 3

I like it now that I've figured out that clicking the green dot jumps to the first unread post in a thread.

• Like 1

Agree with the above. HUUUGGE YouTube videos look terrible.

Something disappeared from the Breakroom group, but I don't know what it was. Go figure. :classic_laugh:

5 hours ago, mre29 said:

Something disappeared from the Breakroom group, but I don't know what it was. Go figure. :classic_laugh:

I can't get new posts from there under "Unread Content" anymore plus I never got any new posts from Speculatron 9000 too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using TVNewsTalk you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.